IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'm wearing black jeans that haven't been washed in two weeks

there are two cats in this apartment

and my jeans are mysteriously lint- and hair-free. levis 505: miracle jeans

i'm trying to find somebody cute to snog, which is probably going to prove to be a waste of time because i have standards. ugh hormones. what has my life become

i can honestly say i'm doing better these days, though.

Ugh, the last 30 hours have been fucked. Woke up vomiting at 3am, had to cancel my Sydney flight and suffered from fucking gastro all day. It finally started to settle when I went to sleep but then I had nearly constant fever dreams until I woke up. I think it's nearly over, but that's certainly not something I ever want to experience again!

Guest disparaissant

1. words with friends added 15 seconds mandatory ads between turns that are not blocked by adblock. pain in the ass when you're playing like 9 games at once because you have no life.
  2. i spent my evening shut in my room reading a book with chapter titles like "Why'd She Do It?: The Disappearance of the Subject/ Object Dichotomy in the Hyperreal Meets the Post-Title IX Empowerment Narrative Meets the Bottom Line in Women's Sports" instead of going out and having fun with some friends like i should have.

i'm trying to find somebody cute to snog, which is probably going to prove to be a waste of time because i have standards. ugh hormones. what has my life become

I'm cute and I snog

I'm cute and I snog

av-4934.jpg?_r=0

lol

i just call people cute when they're attractive. is that weird or something?

maybe i mean cute in demeanor as opposed to looks. they should look mature.

ok thyme to stop this now. :wtf:

Apparently Captain Murphy is flying lotus, but I can't be arsed to make a thread or post some links. I am too damn lazy.

Edited by Gocab

every now and then I am confronted by the fact that I probably need to be making more efforts to open up to people and take risks and have more human interaction in my life. always painful to confront this. I'm fucking irritable today because I'm bugged about it.

I have the exact same problem... I don't know why I'm so anti social