IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

let's not miss this opportunity. what were you saying about your cat and balls?

My cat doesn't have balls and he doesn't know other things have balls so he's always unknowingly jumping on balls. Or he might just be an asshole. Or he might be controlled remotely by my girlfriend; I haven't ruled that out.

Edited by baph

My cat doesn't have balls and he doesn't know other things have balls so he's always unknowingly jumping on balls. Or he might just be an asshole. Or he might be controlled remotely by my girlfriend; I haven't ruled that out.

maybe you can find a way to embrace this as just one more erotic aspect to fapping?

lord knows I have.

Yeah, I take a cat to the junk like twice a day.

Grandfather's in the hospital, but his respiratory function has supposedly improved.

This year's been a damn roller coaster, I tell you.

That sucks, man. Thoughts go out to you and your family

one of the guys from work secretly started his own business in direct competition with ours, withholding this information from my boss. we have been completely nice to them and my boss wished them the best, even though they sneakily left and had been lying about this for months.

i had given his assistant the password to the site i use to make the mailing lists. this was a year ago and she made one really shitty looking email and never used it again, so i had completely forgotten about it.

i try to log into the website today and the password has been changed.

i fucking hate people.

Edited by Glunk

one of the guys from work secretly started his own business in direct competition with ours, withholding this information from my boss. we have been completely nice to them and my boss wished them the best, even though they sneakily left and had been lying about this for months.
i had given his assistant the password to the site i use to make the mailing lists. this was a year ago and she made one really shitty looking email and never used it again, so i had completely forgotten about it.
i try to log into the website today and the password has been changed.
i fucking hate people.

Is the account registered to an email from your company? If so, then you should be able to reset the password or request an email with the new password in it.

yeah, i got it reset. i'm just pissed off and i think they exported the client list, which is everybody's clients and not only his.

Yeah, most people are dicks. That's the harsh reality.

I've just been told that my mother maybe has lung cancer, and we have to wait till next Thursday to hear if she has it. The doctors says it a possibility.

Great christmas this year.

Edited by Npoess

I've just been told that my mother maybe has lung cancer, and we have to wait till next Thursday to hear if she has it. The doctors says it a possibility.

so sorry to hear that, especially this time of year (as if any time is good for such news!). but keep thinking positive cos chances are it's treatable.

Sorry to hear that m8. WATMM is here for you.

I mistakenly reported that it was my grandfather when it's actually my dad in the hospital. This would be his second time this year. And Squee, I apologize for this mistake, but I appreciate your kindness nonetheless

Edited by ambermonk

I mistakenly reported that it was my grandfather when it's actually my dad in the hospital. This would be his second time this year. And Squee, I apologize for this mistake, but I appreciate your kindness nonetheless

Shit, man. That's even worse. My dad was in and out of the hospital 3-4 times a couple of years ago and that stuff really eats you up. And yeah, like you said to Npoess, WATMM is here for you.

Shit, man. That's even worse. My dad was in and out of the hospital 3-4 times a couple of years ago and that stuff really eats you up. And yeah, like you said to Npoess, WATMM is here for you.

Hugs for all y'all.

What was wrong with your father, Squee?

All kinds of shit. I wrote the whole thing down, but I'm gonna give you the short version instead... at first he was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia (a really aggressive kind of dementia), but it turned out he had just fucked his liver up so badly due to his drinking problem that his liver could no longer filter out all the bad stuff so his body and brain included was poisoned as fuck. For like 4-5 months we thought he was suffering from dementia so I was going through hell thinking I was going to end up the same way, but it turned out that he had just been an idiot. He still is though because after about 2 years of being sober he started drinking again - not in plain site though. Of course not. It's all about hiding behind doors drinking wine directly from the bottle. Fucking moron.

I'm glad to hear it wasn't dementia.

He's a bit better now, despite the drinking?

I have uncle who has a major drinking problem. He lost half of his arm back in the 80's, in a machine accident (luck is not something generally associated with my family) . So I can understand that life isn't always so easy for him. But he is like getting shit-faced every single day. It's really sad to witness.

Edited by Npoess