IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My work is inconsistent, which makes budgeting a real pain in the ass, especially as I'm looking for a place to live.

Also, not knowing whether or not I'll get into grad school makes looking for real work another pain in the ass.

Not quite an adaptor story, but I was once sampling the bible on cassette, and at a part about hellfire, the batteries exploded acid all over the back of the player's case. It was pretty awesome... I thought Satan himself was getting down with my samples. Turns out I had just mixed a rechargeable battery with a standard AA.

exploding electronic fwps ftw.

Favorite FWP so far. Almost spit coffee all over my keyboard.

I plugged the wrong a/c adapter into a hard drive enclosure I was planning to use and the most frightening tiny-ass explosion occurred.

I've always feared that this would happen to me and out of all the mismatched a/c adapters I've used I was begining to think they were all interchangeable.

I plugged in a mini muff one time and it started smoking so I turned it off. It still works though incredibly.

A local music store once rented me an external sound card with the wrong adapter. It exploded (internally) with a loud pop and smelled fantastic afterwards. Somehow I managed to get them to pay me $10 in addition to giving me the right adapter and striking the rental fee.

Well it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Not quite an adaptor story, but I was once sampling the bible on cassette, and at a part about hellfire, the batteries exploded acid all over the back of the player's case. It was pretty awesome... I thought Satan himself was getting down with my samples. Turns out I had just mixed a rechargeable battery with a standard AA.

exploding electronic fwps ftw.

Favorite FWP so far. Almost spit coffee all over my keyboard.

those electronics were all like "fuck this illogical SHIIII-" *explodes*

My work is inconsistent, which makes budgeting a real pain in the ass, especially as I'm looking for a place to live.

Also, not knowing whether or not I'll get into grad school makes looking for real work another pain in the ass.

I think you will get into grad school. :happy:

I'm going straight from undergrad into my CMA designation and then grad program. So basically I'm screwed until I'm 28 years old. le sigh... Good luck! =)

My Fwp... someone tried to break into my garage. Now I'm getting a security system put in. But theres dents in my door from where they tried to pry it open!

Edited by StephenG

I suggest you keep it up and just don't go on it for a while. That seems to be the time when girls actually send me messages rather than me having to send them out. I picked it up from a girl at work saying that she browses through profiles looking for people who haven't been online in a couple of weeks or so.. kinda weird but I guess it makes sense?
i spent about an hour perving on women on that site.. i felt sick by the end of it (the only profile i liked was a girl saying she's good with penises.. but it said something about making a new account because her (ex-)boyfriend closed the original so it may have been her ex complimenting her).

anyway, i was wondering if these dates (that you go on) involve going out anywhere? to a restaurant or maybe other things? because all the profiles said stuff about just liking to stay in, watch films, read, and maybe a bit of exercise and good conversation (edit: all at home).

Edited by tauboo

Well, I mostly get matched with girls who like to go out, rather than staying in--at least they're the only ones I bother messaging. So yes, these dates do involve going out for a drink somewhere, or perhaps seeing a band or something. Which may be part of the problem; I have a hard time suggesting something exciting to do on a first date so just end up falling back on the quiet drink/nibble/gig idea.

Edited by modey

ah i didnt put any info in. i just clicked on faces. there must be a lot of people who don't like going out though.. that's all i saw.

I think you will get into grad school. :happy:

I'm going straight from undergrad into my CMA designation and then grad program. So basically I'm screwed until I'm 28 years old. le sigh... Good luck! =)

My Fwp... someone tried to break into my garage. Now I'm getting a security system put in. But theres dents in my door from where they tried to pry it open!

Thanks for the positive thought. At least you're only screwed at 28. I'm screwed a decade later.

My FWP for the day - I thought I had PhotoShop installed on this computer. But I don't. SO I have to re-download it and it's taking fucking ages.

Can't get my sleeping regulated. I go to bed at 2-3AM to wake up at 7AM tired as fuck, get back home from classes and nap till 6-8PM and repeat.

I know I need to try and not sleep when I get home but if I don't sleep I won't have the brain power to do my homework.

So this doesn't seem like its going to get fixed.

Edited by ZiggomaticV17

Can't get my sleeping regulated. I go to bed at 2-3AM to wake up at 7AM tired as fuck, get back home from classes and nap till 6-8PM and repeat.

I know I need to try and not sleep when I get home but if I don't sleep I won't have the brain power to do my homework.

So this doesn't seem like its going to get fixed.

Solution:

Cocaine+_528f8a0d39bc9f71f43acb12570464b

My package from Bleep turned up that I previously moaned about in less time than expected. Problem is, one of the albums I'm not happy with and now regret buying. The other should be cool though.

My package from Bleep turned up that I previously moaned about in less time than expected. Problem is, one of the albums I'm not happy with and now regret buying. The other should be cool though.

mail it back with a note saying that the person you bought it for already has it and ask for a refund or replacement ???

The bridge crossing the river my penthouse balcony looks over no longer has lighting that changes colour. It's stuck on red and it really pisses me off.

I emailed the British Mini Golf Association for advice on which fabric/astroturf would be best for building a 3 hole beach themed mini golf course on my balcony but the pricks never replied.

FWS every time i see that zephyr has posted in this thread i immediately feel glad about my sleeping habits

Yesterday I woke up with several hours of sunlight to spare, which was pretty lush. Plus I only got 4 hours sleep, so I figured that would probably help turn my schedule around somewhat. But I still wound up staying awake until 8am and slept in until 5pm today with just a c-hair of sunlight to spare... is it okay to say "c-hair" here?