IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I want to punch every asshole dudebro/"thug" in LA who drives a car with an aftermarket "gunmetal" matte paint job, but I probably can't.

Sorry. My left testicle still hurts and it's making me a little... testy.

Edited by baph

fwp: all the women I'm attracted to aren't attracted to men... or they're batshit insane, or live on the other side of the planet.

all the women who are attracted to me are insane, unattractive, or insane and unattractive. people tell me I'm a decent-looking bloke but fuck if any (normal) female has ever approached me. anyway, that don't matter, I'm fixin' to make my own approaches now.

I've been there and I think it says more about us than them. Slowly becoming attractive to stableish ladies who live near me. It's more fulfilling.

edit: Congrats Takeshi!

Edited by A/D

uh-oh. is it on soon? can you get the guy to pass his notes or something?

I winged it. Definitely didn't go as planned, but I was the only student presenter there, so maybe they cut me some slack. Happy to be home listening to acid and drinking IPA.

..though I should be working on another presentation/final for tomorrow evening. :dry:

Glad to hear you pulled it off, or at least it sounds like you didn't completely bomb. I don't know your situation but it sounds like your partner is kind of a jerk for doing that. :sad:

Thanks man, yeah it wasn't a bomb, just stressful. As for the partner, I think he was legitimately sick, it just sucks that I wasn't aware of the situation until right under 2 hours before giving the presentation! And in my original post I said the audience was "school administrators and my future employees" -- that should have read "employers." Much more frightening.

That would be a hard album to top.

The tags I added to my latest (and only) youtube upload don't appear to have any bearing on search results. I'm pretty sure it just goes by a video's title, and the tags are meaningless. Anyone else noticed this?

that midlife crisis antiwatmm guy keeps calling me a cunt and it's been a while since I've dealt with angry jaded people so I'm not sure what to do.

a) grow a thicker skin.

b) cry in the corner.

c) arrange to meet him and have a fight (sex).

that midlife crisis antiwatmm guy keeps calling me a cunt and it's been a while since I've dealt with angry jaded people so I'm not sure what to do.

a) grow a thicker skin.

b) cry in the corner.

c) arrange to meet him and have a fight (sex).

err it's not that I'm offended or anything

it's just so bizarre

My first world problem right now is switching careers so I can consistently feed myself AND pay rent.

which career?

Teaching. And audio-visual. I'm really goddamn tired of A/V.

Edited by Braintree

Was supposed to travel to Italy for easter this weekend, but it looks like me and the family will have to suffice with locking ourselves inside our home which has now turned into a vomatorium.

Guest isaki

I don't enjoy life and I think about fleeing Scotland often. I want to go on a boat and end up in some place that I've never heard of