IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i have to get up in the morning at 4 this week, i'm a night person so i feel like a zombie all day. Told myself to go to bed at 10oclock yesterday after watching the double episode from south park where stan get's old and hears only farts cause everything sucks, had a good laugh watching it with my gf..

took a cat with me upstairs. Around 2 at night i have this dream, suddenly i see Randy in his costume on stage farting in the mike and i hear it so loud i get awake in shock, half a meter away from my head, the cat is farting choco poop in the corner all over the ground looool

Guest Frankie5fingers

it literally hasnt stopped raining the past two days in my area and now its become a flood warning zone. luckily it isnt too bad by me but my entire backyard is underwater and water is starting to get into the laundry room. i seriously hope it doesnt get into my basement cause all my music equipment is down there. which, by the way, where i keep my equipment is directly below the laundry room .

Wow, South Park is so not funny that watching it makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Incorrect. It is one of the most candid and well crafted satirical look at pop culture, politics, and humanities general incompetence.

It's pretty fucking awesome if you can follow the logic of how each episode's plot develops. Granted, it probably helps to have some experience with psychadelics.

Edited by StephenG

I tracked down an awesomely cheap copy of an album I want that I owned on cd years go that was going for £3.

Asked the seller to send me pics and it looked fine so requested to buy.

Joker came back to me and asked for £10 shipping. I cancelled the order.

madamechaos sit on my face

Sorry but I read that in the voice of Rab C Nesbitt and it wasn't sexy.

Should have tried for Gerard Butler (oooooooohhhhh Gerry!!!).

If you'd read it in Sean Connery's voice, you totally could have taken a poop on isaki.

Wow, South Park is so not funny that watching it makes me want to punch myself in the face.

punches myself in the face

punches everyone in the box

is that matthew barney in your av?

If you'd read it in Sean Connery's voice, you totally could have taken a poop on isaki.

Duly noted

i got it.

Even South Park haters realize South Park haters should be punched in the face

I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!