IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Some roofers are working on the roof of the building next door making a shit ton of noise, they got the ladder setup in the space between the buildings right outside our windows. It's not even fucking 7am they've been at it since before 6, pretty sure there's noise regulations against making this much noise before 7. I'd call the cops and complain but I have two things stopping me. 1. The landlord of this building own the building next door and it probably is the group of mexicans that work for him on a lot of the maintnance shit they do around here and 2. by the time the cops get here to tell them to hold off it will be after 7 and I'll feel like an ass for even trying to complain.... Thanks for the wakeup ya fucking fucktards :trashbear:

in the UK you can't make construction noise outwith 8am - 6pm (weekdays), 8am til 1pm (Sat), no construction noise permitted on a Sunday and Bank Holidays.

Guest jasondonervan

Some roofers are working on the roof of the building next door making a shit ton of noise, they got the ladder setup in the space between the buildings right outside our windows. It's not even fucking 7am they've been at it since before 6, pretty sure there's noise regulations against making this much noise before 7. I'd call the cops and complain but I have two things stopping me. 1. The landlord of this building own the building next door and it probably is the group of mexicans that work for him on a lot of the maintnance shit they do around here and 2. by the time the cops get here to tell them to hold off it will be after 7 and I'll feel like an ass for even trying to complain.... Thanks for the wakeup ya fucking fucktards :trashbear:

in the UK you can't make construction noise outwith 8am - 6pm (weekdays), 8am til 1pm (Sat), no construction noise permitted on a Sunday and Bank Holidays.

I wish someone would have told the builders who were working on a house down the road from me for the past 3 months. Thankfully they've buggered off at last, but they'd be firing up the angle grinder every weekday morning from around 7am onwards without fail :cerious:

Edited by jasondonervan

I wish someone would have told the builders who were working on a house down the road from me for the past 3 months. Thankfully they've buggered off at last, but they'd be firing up the angle grinder every weekday morning from around 7am onwards without fail :cerious:

lots of chancers in the building trade. if noone challenges them they will do what they like.

I think trying to get any kind of consistent interest from a member of the opposite sex is actually going to cause me to go insane. I'm sure at least some kind of mental breakdown is on the cards.

Just have a spank, jeebus. !!

my lunch was a belter, meatballs in indonesian peanut sauce on heavily seeded sesame, with rocket, some parmesan, and avocado. my flatmate just started working in a new place just up the road so well hidden ive never seen it, seats about 6 people and has some fuckin wicked sandwiches.

my lunch was a belter, meatballs in indonesian peanut sauce on heavily seeded sesame, with rocket, some parmesan, and avocado. my flatmate just started working in a new place just up the road so well hidden ive never seen it, seats about 6 people and has some fuckin wicked sandwiches.

Meh. Then you are posting this in the wrong thread!

i recently joined facebook after resisting for the last however long and i don't think i can do it, i should have stayed away...

"time for coffee!" [picture of a cup of coffee] ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"out for a walk with Steve!" [picture of a path] ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"at the beach!" [picture of a beach]... oh that's nice! ... eh, no ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"blah blah blah" [picture of a plate of food] ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?!

istock_000018661376medium-775677a41db629

i recently joined facebook after resisting for the last however long and i don't think i can do it, i should have stayed away...

"time for coffee!" [picture of a cup of coffee] ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"out for a walk with Steve!" [picture of a path] ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"at the beach!" [picture of a beach]... oh that's nice! ... eh, no ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"blah blah blah" [picture of a plate of food] ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?!

istock_000018661376medium-775677a41db629

oh thanks!

no, i mean... AAGGGAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!

Oh no! I hope you kicked him right after it.

There were two blokes behind me who both acted like nothing had happened, over took me and got on the train. I aimed a loud and sarcastic THANKS MATE! at the one I assumed was the culprit and I got a sheepish peripheral glance.

I am gonna get it back at least though :sorcerer:

Guest disparaissant

i went to order a new cartridge and headshell for my sl-1900 and it came out to 2 dollars more than i have in my bank account at the present moment. so i ordered pizza instead. maybe this should be in the first world successes thread, i dunno.

Oh no! I hope you kicked him right after it.

There were two blokes behind me who both acted like nothing had happened, over took me and got on the train. I aimed a loud and sarcastic THANKS MATE! at the one I assumed was the culprit and I got a sheepish peripheral glance.

I am gonna get it back at least though :sorcerer:

That sounds like the loud and sarcastic "excuse me!" I do when people bump me hard in public.

Guest skibby

im trying to get my cover of vordhosbn to sound exactly like the original, but i also have an art exhibition to get ready for, AND i just discovered the Musashi trilogy films with Toshiro Mifune.

post-17082-0-37100300-1376412496_thumb.jpg

I think trying to get any kind of consistent interest from a member of the opposite sex is actually going to cause me to go insane. I'm sure at least some kind of mental breakdown is on the cards.

totally not the problem here. if it were just about the sex i'd visit a prostitute or something, damnit

totally not the problem here. if it were just about the sex i'd visit a prostitute or something, damnit

Not a good idea after what happened last time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRQjUF3HA3E

i just sliced my thumb open on a tuna can. i was making a salad. i let my one hand bleed over the sink whilst i finished the salad with the other. i am eating said salad. it's a bit salty but i like it.