IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest Papillon

わたしも日本語をべんきょします。ちょっとむすかし、でもきょみぶかいです!

Yo chenGOD you spelt muzukashi wrong dude, your sentence says musukashi.

For the people who are taking up Japanese, beware it's a tough language to master, the basic are pretty straightforward though. I studied for several years while living in Japan. I live with a Japanese person in Canada now but I still speak and hear it everyday. There are still times even now when I am unable to fully convey a nuance in Japanese, so I often have to settle for a basic expression, it's very frustrating.

Didn't you just get a new corvette?

Negative! That's what I wanted. I wanted the 2014 Stingray. I've got a 2005 vette with really low kms so I figured I could get a decent amount of $ for trade in but they basically said with the new model coming out the market for the last generation is going to crash and they would have a hard time selling it.

So I'm just going to keep my C6 and use it as a project car. Should have er' up to about 700hp by next summer. =)

I can't even afford the compact economy car I don't want. Thanks law school.

I also woke up too early today to get to work and for some reason when I do that I invariably get morning diarrhea. Thanks Obama.

Thobama.

Negative! That's what I wanted. I wanted the 2014 Stingray. I've got a 2005 vette with really low kms so I figured I could get a decent amount of $ for trade in but they basically said with the new model coming out the market for the last generation is going to crash and they would have a hard time selling it.

So I'm just going to keep my C6 and use it as a project car. Should have er' up to about 700hp by next summer. =)

I also woke up too early today to get to work and for some reason when I do that I invariably get morning diarrhea. Thanks Obama.

Thobama.

I can't even afford to fix my non-working parking brake or replace the tires on my car or pay for the brake pads I get my friend to install.

I'm really glad my director gave herself a pay raise despite budget cuts. That hiring of two people to replace one person who left was an awesome move too. Can't wait to work my second job this weekend so I don't have to worry about groceries or gas until my next paycheck, as well as pay for school so I can get a less shitty job, which I drive to surrounded by drivers who can legally text and drive (vetoed by our wonderful governor Rick Perry) AND live in a state with the highest rate of those without health insurance.

God Bless Texas.

*single tear of freedom*

Thobama.

I can't even afford to fix my non-working parking brake or replace the tires on my car or pay for the brake pads I get my friend to install.

I'm really glad my director gave herself a pay raise despite budget cuts. That hiring of two people to replace one person who left was an awesome move too. Can't wait to work my second job this weekend so I don't have to worry about groceries or gas until my next paycheck, as well as pay for school so I can get a less shitty job, which I drive to surrounded by drivers who can legally text and drive (vetoed by our wonderful governor Rick Perry) AND live in a state with the highest rate of those without health insurance.

God Bless Texas.

*single tear of freedom*

You should move to Canada.

There's money here. And health care.

=)

Get on a train into town. Get on at front carriage far down the platform in order to get relative solitude.

Get an empty booth: four seats, laid out as two side by side facing each other.

Slump down in my seat with legs stuck far out with ankle on knee and produce beer and book.

Woman walks down train and squeezes herself in opposite me so that I have to put both feet on floor and straighten up out of courtesy to make room for her

We are surrounded by empty seats.

WTF is up with that?!

Finally met a nice girl who likes me too, and she just happens to be the only person I've met who doesn't like Talking Heads..

Oh for goodness sake why does it matter?

Get on a train into town. Get on at front carriage far down the platform in order to get relative solitude.

Get an empty booth: four seats, laid out as two side by side facing each other.

Slump down in my seat with legs stuck far out with ankle on knee and produce beer and book.

Woman walks down train and squeezes herself in opposite me so that I have to put both feet on floor and straighten up out of courtesy to make room for her

We are surrounded by empty seats.

WTF is up with that?!

She hates you

lel what a bitch.

i bought an expensive apple and carrot juice from the market. i don't much care for it as it tastes soil like. i'm not chucking it though as that's a waste.

*sips juice, grimaces*

Oh for goodness sake throw it away

Finally met a nice girl who likes me too, and she just happens to be the only person I've met who doesn't like Talking Heads..

Oh for goodness sake why does it matter?

If you didn't already notice, this is the first world problems thread. It's hardly a dealbreaker, but Talking Heads have been a pretty big influence on my music, and I just haven't met anyone who doesn't like them until now.

Yep they are terrible, i dont know who modey hangs out with that they all love TH, awful band.

----

My first world problem is that i'm fighting the flu and have to play soccer, 90 minutes of hell, ugh.

Thobama.

God Bless Texas.

*single tear of freedom*

i cant even afford to replace my only pair of broken shoes i have, fuck u first worlders.

my friend stood me up for the Nth time today. i half expected it really but it pisses me off. i mean, he was the one that wanted to do something. i'm getting the feeling dude just only cares about himself.