IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

True fact, my buddy in Portland got "banned" from smoking on his porch because his housemates were concerned it would upset the birds that had nested under the awning. He ended up moving. Portland.

- I only have one match left and I want to smoke some hash. I will fail miserably.

Worked too much. I'm a fetus..

Flol

also lol

hah hahh fucking portland.

Guest disparaissant

i have to get a liquor license to sell beer at walmart because the county i live in is stupid.

the course to get it is online, and it will have paragraph after paragraph of information that you cannot skip and then ask you questions like this:

Ewx6AfV.png

boy i sure hope i got that one right!

True fact, my buddy in Portland got "banned" from smoking on his porch because his housemates were concerned it would upset the birds that had nested under the awning. He ended up moving. Portland.

lol, wow. How are people like that made?

i have to get a liquor license to sell beer at walmart because the county i live in is stupid.

the course to get it is online, and it will have paragraph after paragraph of information that you cannot skip and then ask you questions like this:

Ewx6AfV.png

boy i sure hope i got that one right!

Haha, amazing.

I'm on E, went home from a party, girlfriend's too tired to stay up, I'm posting on watmm... what the hell is wrong with me.

I want to post music in the "rate the music the person above you is listening to thread" but I don't want to rate other people's music at the moment.

Heheh, this is the reason I never post there. There's been many a time where I've thought "I must share this tune I'm currently listening to with the wattm." Then I remember I have to listen critically to something else first in order to participate, so I don't.

Use the now playing thread silly. Of course there's little to no guarantee that people will either rate or listen to what you post in there, but it's a dump for what you listening to. And it's good to be able to water down the troon and regulars stuff.

Im getting really annoyed at how fast pens and highlighters run out of ink. I know I should underline less, but I don't know whats of the utmost importance until I have completed the entire book.

y u no ebook ?

(i'm a teaching/research assistant for like 15 professors this semester so i'm going all passive-agressive techno-elitist each time i get a chance with those professors who can't function without stacks of decades old notes and printouts that they can barely comprehend themselves)

Edited by eugene

y u no ebook ?

(i'm a teaching/research assistant for like 15 professors this semester so i'm going all passive-agressive techno-elitist each time i get a chance with those professors who can't function without stacks of decades old notes and printouts that they can barely comprehend themselves)

man and you are absolutely right in bringing up that point.

Ill be honest, I have no idea or any experience whatsoever with using ebooks, I wouldn't even know where to start. If you could guide me to a website with a comprehensive "how university students can get max use out of an ebook", I'd seriously appreciate it. My bookshelves are about to break from the weight of the books on top of them.

One of my peeves is the e-highlighting....is there a program that allows easy quick-click referencing to pages you highlighted? That would be amazing.

One of my peeves is the e-highlighting....is there a program that allows easy quick-click referencing to pages you highlighted? That would be amazing.

it's the most basic, inherent function of most (popular?) ebook readers and their default reading software. i know for sure barnes and nobles' nooks have it cause i bought one for my mom. it's pretty much like adobe reader, you can highlight stuff and write notes and then quickly jump to those parts from one of the menus.

i ignored the first point, but there's nothing to write guides about really. if a certain book is available in any digital format whatsoever you can buy/download it and convert it to whatever format your ebook reader accepts with a free program called calibre. most ebooks also read images, so you can just scan/take photos of actual books (from the library for example) that you need and load the images into ebook reader.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Tonight is trick-or-treat in the neighborhood. ughhhhhh, now i gotta deal with my dog barking every 2 minutes for the next 4 hours every time someone rings the damn bell. god i hate this holiday.

Tonight is trick-or-treat in the neighborhood. ughhhhhh, now i gotta deal with my dog barking every 2 minutes for the next 4 hours every time someone rings the damn bell. god i hate this holiday.

The dentist's office will be busy next weekend

:diablo: MIDTERMS :diablo:

woe is me

gonna hit up the dubtechno & ambient threads for reinforcement; I also have tea & some bananas

but here I am larking on watmm so clearly I'm already bolloxed

midterms usually take fucking forever to grade as well....this semester is probably the first time in history I finished them waaay ahead of the promised return date. I was just in the zone i spose. Gotta take those small victories.

woe is me

gonna hit up the dubtechno & ambient threads for reinforcement; I also have tea & some bananas

midterms usually take fucking forever to grade as well....this semester is probably the first time in history I finished them waaay ahead of the promised return date. I was just in the zone i spose. Gotta take those small victories.

I feel quite privileged... At my university, all exams are graded and returned to students within 10 days. Although we are a distance/online university, we have the exact same final exams, syllabus, course materials, etc as a regular university.

I still hate exams though. lol

woe is me

I feel quite privileged... At my university, all exams are graded and returned to students within 10 days. Although we are a distance/online university, we have the exact same final exams, syllabus, course materials, etc as a regular university.

I still hate exams though. lol

I used to have a one week policy....now that I am teaching and taking grad classes, that is fucking impossible.

Guest disparaissant

i MIGHT have a midterm tomorrow but i can't remember because the syllabus changed at some point and i never received an updated copy. the one on d2l is the same as the hard copy i have from the beginning of the semester. i don't wanna go all out and study for an exam that isn't until next week, but i'd also like to not have this midterm sprung on me. and it's not like i can email the professor and ask without sounding like a complete fuckhead. woe.

some asshole stole a package that USPS supposedly delivered yesterday. i lost 30 bucks so fuck that mail carrier for just leaving it by the door and not ringing the doorbell.

some asshole stole a package that USPS supposedly delivered yesterday. i lost 30 bucks so fuck that mail carrier for just leaving it by the door and not ringing the doorbell.

That's bullship. Last time I missed a delivery they left me a note to pick up the parcel at the nearest USPS office. Dafq kind of methhead kyidz are they hirin' these days

Why is your neighborhood having trick or treat so early, it isnt even halloween yet

can someone please live my life for me for the next 30 days? take over the controls while I go for an extended break? I promise I'll return the favour.