IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

very nice

come up and race mr

I've got an 05' z06

Jk I don't race it. But I like the R8, bummer you scratched it. The dealership should sell touch up paint for it if it's not severe

Edited by StephenG

The worst thing about it given that there's no bodywork damage is the waiting whilst it goes into the shop to get fixed. And the excess on your insurance, but with an R8 i'm sure that you aren't considering the latter. Be nice and clean when you get it back though.

Guest mrgerbik

The worst thing about it given that there's no bodywork damage is the waiting whilst it goes into the shop to get fixed. And the excess on your insurance, but with an R8 i'm sure that you aren't considering the latter. Be nice and clean when you get it back though.

yeah, it'll take a few days to get the variance just right most likely. special kind of black exterior paint (almost eggplant). not going through insurance and it'll cost me around $800 =/

I've become very removed from my old group of friends these days, this is probably partially my own doing and partially due to the fact that I moved away for a few years for school and then moved back to the opposite side of the metro area... Now I can't decide if I should try to re-connect or if I should just accept that I've drifted away from old friends.

Grinding my teeth in my sleep a lot lately... nervous about whether or not I got this logistics manager job.... I want out of my current job so bad it's not even funny...

I really hope I have a chance at this position.. I know I can handle it but sometimes my age puts potential employers off, I can tell. One HR woman was so incredibly rude to me, she laughed at me when I gave her my resume and wouldn't even shake my hand. Even though my resume is more extensive than hers lol.

I went to page 3 of this thread thinking it was the most recent page and got excited because it reminded me of the watmm classic period.... ingrown cysts, excessive ass wiping 'til blood appears and the like. Nothing against our current era or anything, it just filled me with nostalgia, and for a moment I thought those days had returned.

I went to page 3 of this thread thinking it was the most recent page and got excited because it reminded me of the watmm classic period.... ingrown cysts, excessive ass wiping 'til blood appears and the like. Nothing against our current era or anything, it just filled me with nostalgia, and for a moment I thought those days had returned.

that reminds me, a while ago i did have some pus come out of the side of my big toe's toenail

not once, but many times in the span of a month

pus is gone now tho

I had to take a grotesque, liquid shit after a weekend of partying at a lady friends house at the weekend, only to find there was no paper left. id go so far to say it was actually worse than a first world problem, il take shitty, unclean drinking water over that any day of the week.

...watmm classic period.... ingrown cysts, excessive ass wiping 'til blood appears and the like....

...some pus [came] out of the side of my big toe's toenail...

...grotesque, liquid shit...

That's the spirit!

Grinding my teeth in my sleep a lot lately... nervous about whether or not I got this logistics manager job.... I want out of my current job so bad it's not even funny...

I really hope I have a chance at this position.. I know I can handle it but sometimes my age puts potential employers off, I can tell. One HR woman was so incredibly rude to me, she laughed at me when I gave her my resume and wouldn't even shake my hand. Even though my resume is more extensive than hers lol.

No job for me.

=(

No job for me.

=(

buy yourself a mouth guard, your teeth and jaw will thank you.

also fuck those people. look on the brightside: would you really want to work at a place where rudeness like that is acceptable? she probably wouldn't have stopped being an asshole if you got hired, so you dodged a bullet there.

And you're absolutely right! I wouldn't want to work with people like that. I have a friend who's the ops manager at that company and he said that HR woman is a total writeoff/waste of space that shouldn't have a job there but somehow she does!

Further on the bright side: it's not like I'm unemployed. :emotawesomepm9: