IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

bought natural peanut butter and it's unsalted and it tastes like ass

also, doubled the dose of a med of mine and took that first dose today and it didn't cooperate with me and i ended up feeling really on edge and anxious and i missed work...

Guest jasondonervan

"Alec is currently making delivery number 22, you are delivery number 45.

Alec is approximately 3 hours 45 minutes away from you."

Fuckssake Alec, get a move on you bloody slacker :cerious:

I almost can't use the letter "H" on my laptop anymore.

The keycap, keypad and retainer all broke off, and being the idiot that I am I just tried glueing the remains of the key to ground zero. I'm now scraping the glue out of there because the glue blocked any response so I almost was without my dear "H" letter. This post is mostly a test to see how well the "H" is now working. It seems alive, for now.

The keycap, keypad and retainer all broke off, and being the idiot that I am I just tried glueing the remains of the key to ground zero. I'm now scraping the glue out of there because the glue blocked any response so I almost was without my dear "H" letter. This post is mostly a test to see how well the "H" is now working. It seems alive, for now.

So you'll be 'err Jan' from now on then?

Yes, Becuga. Yes it is. :emotawesomepm9:

Yes, Becuga. Yes it is. :emotawesomepm9:

:emotawesomepm9:

I wonder if ky knows he's responsible for the most successful watmm thread of all time.

FWP: I forgot the songwriting credits on the liner notes (heh) of the album I'm currently uploading to bandcamp. Hopefully this won't turn into another long delay...

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

gf broke up with me on monday

friend might have pneumonia

my bike is fucked up

oh and my birthday is saturday... hooray...

Re: chaos imminent

Its her namesake, should they expect otherwise. Just tell em dleet did the typesetting, well ghost did it cause my name isn't in the credits, well unless you namechecked some higher deity or other, I'm most of them.

The camera of my phone sucks so much that I can't do cool things with it, it's very hard to take a good picture so I cam upload it to instagram.

Also, I planned to come home early and have a good sleep but I went out with some friends and smoked some weed an now it is 5 am so shit's fucked for tomorrow.

yeah but this one's too crappy. Wish I had an Iphone or something slightly better.

I have to play with all the filters and effects to get something decent out of this one.

Drawing with a biro and the ink is running on to my fingers a little, hmm I mean a touch more than a little. Normally this is an exciting time in the life of a pen for the user, but I'm on a light grey fabric couch in a rented apartment and have realised that if I don't stop the inevitable will transpire. An they have my credit card number (not that I'm a responsibility sherker).

Nwae, I don't wanna watch the shitty TV stations and noones in chat, wahh.?