IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Sorry if my posts look like a diary, but there are things I want to say to others, at least indirectly. I shall recall this beautiful phrase: Solitude is fine but you need someone to tell that solitude is fine.

I've been experiencing a lot of changes since my 20th birday. I'm not anymore the dude that used to be shy and quiet all the fucking time in middle/high school, now I'm not that shy and quiet all the fucking time at university! Though I'm still pretty introverted. It's me, and I can't change that. And I actually like it, since I hate fame and self-exhibisionism and all the people that do it and all the people who follow them. I've always tried to keep myself in the shadows, not because I'm antisocial or shit like that (in fact I'm much more social now than I ever was), but sometimes I feel I really can't "connect" truly with most of the people, so I stay away (since I also don't want to be an hypocrite). I have a few friends who are totally like me; think like me, and we help each other in many many issues. Sadly, they are not near anymore. Each one is taking their own path, though we still go out and stuff occasionally. So it's only me again. And it's not working like it should. I have been thinking a lot about it and I guess a solution is to sell myself to the world (sell because I know it is a lie), since being me is not actually helping.. Ah, fuck it. I guess it's normal.

Life is so beautiful.

Edited by logakght

It really bugs me how car indicators flash at different frequencies. If there are two cars in front of me and they start indicating out of phase it drives me mad.

I actually love seeing two car turn signals going in and out of phase with each other. Also, when a turn signal is going at basically the same bpm as the song your listening to in that moment

FWP: Bought the wrong textbook and it arrived the first day of the semester. Went on ebay and bought the correct one and the person hasn't shipped it in over a week and isn't responding to any of my messages. Trying to get my money back and pretty pissed/stressed that I still don't have the fucking book for this class.

super high right now and wondering if I crossed the line between steering a friend right and being offensive.

ime supah-stoned thoughts on social interactions are usually really intuitive, but too the point where it's like "okay yeah, but this is on such an abstract level now that I have no idea how to incorporate it into daily life"

FWP: i made my web site text based a year ago, & made the background yellow a little while back and thought "hey this is perfect, i'm happy with this look". And then boom two days later it looks like i'm rippin off the phex's web design

that man has his fingers in all the techno pies sweartah gawd

honestly tho i've sorta moved beyond worrying about things being derivative into more of a "ehh kid do what feels good, you're not trying to impress anyone" mindset but THE THREAD NEEDS TUMULT

I fuckin' hate mandatory stealth missions in video games - as in, if the bad guys find you, you fail the mission. Fuck that shit.

It's not even fun. You don't even have the chance to fight back. The grounds for failure in game-play should be if you lose a fight with the enemy, not if they merely detect you or activate an alarm. I don't have the patience for this hide-and-seek bullshit anymore.

Sorry, fedora moment.

Edited by ambermonk

i hate stealth games usually. dishonoured was an exception, because you could have a decent go, but then when you failed just start fuckin shit up anyway.

how people could earn that achievement where no enemy in the entire game even detects you i dont know.

I'm staying out of the whole mess until the album has dropped and I've listened to it at least 5x. too much fanboy cum flying around in there and not enough jokes/shops in the mix.

i hate stealth games usually. dishonoured was an exception, because you could have a decent go, but then when you failed just start fuckin shit up anyway.

how people could earn that achievement where no enemy in the entire game even detects you i dont know.

Yeah, that's what I like about stealth-emphasis games like Dishonoured and Deus Ex - if the bad guys find you, you at least have a chance to fight back, even if it's messy.

I'm staying out of the whole mess until the album has dropped and I've listened to it at least 5x. too much fanboy cum flying around in there and not enough jokes/shops in the mix.

Syrosly. I'm not even gonna touch the Aphex subforum until I've had a listen.

I was listening to RATM's Renegades cover album for the first time since highschool, and none of the original artists are credited in the liner notes! I am very bothered by this... maybe even offended, which is an exerience I am pretty unfamiliar with.

ableton's reverb is great are you on pingas?

uh yeah maybe I was mixing shitty.

I was listening to RATM's Renegades cover album for the first time since highschool, and none of the original artists are credited in the liner notes! I am very bothered by this... maybe even offended, which is an exerience I am pretty unfamiliar with.

wait are u saying that RATM didn't composed those great riffs?

Yeah, what's with that? Aren't they obligated to credit the original artists by law? Always bothered me too