IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

my belly rumbled and it sounded like an 808 kick

BTW that's DOPE. You should record it next time and post it on Sound Cloud.

Goldbaby that shit. Make some snares while you're at it.

i'm in the process of making a full length trap album consisting of sounds only made by bass boosted stomach rumbles

Edited by isaki

and java.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I've never wanted to punch anything in the face as much as I want to punch jucheck.exe in the face.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I have a final tomorrow night, and no less than 12 hours after I've taken it, the world is going to end. What a nuisance.

same, but why will the world end? don't we have 11 more days left? if it does end tomorrow im gonna be so pissed.

I forgot to save my game in Fallout 3 in the 2 hours after the Taft Tunnels. I went back to Megaton to rest and store my loot, and on my way out of town I accidentally went into the armory instead of the water purification plant. Now I can't get back to my shit or my bed without getting shot at.

All these meetings I'm in at work are really starting to wear me down. My brain has turned to jello.

Edited by sweepstakes

i was getting more tea and someone had left lay's chips out on the counter. i thought to myself, "i bet i can eat only one... HA!"

...but i could not eat only one.

Edited by Glunk

I forgot to save my game in Fallout 3 in the 2 hours after the Taft Tunnels. I went back to Megaton to rest and store my loot, and on my way out of town I accidentally went into the armory instead of the water purification plant. Now I can't get back to my shit or my bed without getting shot at.

Have you come across any of the "unique" weapons in the game yet? Lincoln's Repeater is the shiznut.

leafblowers. wtf people. do we really need a backpack full of gasoline to pick up leaves?

and java.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

LOL the other day i saw a city worker blowing leaves off a path that was in a heavily wooded area. TOO MUCH NATURE ON NATURE PATH!

also, Java the island or the programming language?

I've narrowed the path I want for my life, which is basically something related with Technologies and Art. First, I will study Computer Science, and finishing that shit, I'll get some work or something, but then I want to get involved in some sort of films, or videogames, in the technical and creative part. The technical could be programming and shit, and the creative could be writing, music and sound design... YES! That's what I want to do! YEAH!...

But right now my problem is that I failed chemistry and I fucking hate chemistry...

All these meetings I'm in at work are really starting to wear me down. My brain has turned to jello.

jump up on the desk and yell in your best ragga voice "ME CYAAN TAKE DIS NA MORE"

lol DUDE I was seriously playing that on repeat most of last week! Undoubtedly my official jam for this month. Better cue that up again...

Have you come across any of the "unique" weapons in the game yet? Lincoln's Repeater is the shiznut.

My friend was over yesterday and showed me the alien blaster but I guess there's only 110 ammo for it in the entire game so imma save it for when I really need it. I wanna get a plasma rifle so I can go kill the entire town of Paradise Falls but idk where to find enclave soldiers to battle.

My friends who've played it seem to disagree on whether the junk blaster is worth the >700 caps for the schematic but I'm thinking about getting it cos apparently it does a good job of fucking shit up.

My dog is staring me down for 10-15 minutes in a row, everyday. His face is super aaaaw, but it's getting kinda creepy.

My cat keeps doing that too, and cats are supposed to hate eye contact. I'm starting to think he's not actually a cat at all.

tumblr_ls6dlub5Jv1qzamioo1_250.jpg

My friend was over yesterday and showed me the alien blaster but I guess there's only 110 ammo for it in the entire game so imma save it for when I really need it. I wanna get a plasma rifle so I can go kill the entire town of Paradise Falls but idk where to find enclave soldiers to battle.

My friends who've played it seem to disagree on whether the junk blaster is worth the >700 caps for the schematic but I'm thinking about getting it cos apparently it does a good job of fucking shit up.

I think the Enclave doesn't appear until you finish a main quest later in the game. You can get A3-21's Plasma Rifle by completing a side quest in Rivet City. The Xuanlong Assault Rifle (unique Chinese rifle) is good too. You can get the location for it after picking the correct three-digit passcode on three terminals in the Museum of Technology, on the mission where Three Dog wants you to find a satellite dish.

As for the trash thrower, I never really bothered with it. Might be fun to play with if you wanna use ashtrays and teddy bears for ammo though.

Edited by ambermonk