IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I just drank the day old version of that extra weak coffee I made yesterday, because I don't have many grinds left and I'm trying to avoid spending money. Actually I'd probably still drink it anyway because I hate wasting coffee even when it's shitty. On the upside, it was much better than the cup I had yesterday. Conclusion: terrible weak coffee gets better with age like a fine shitty wine.

I keep meaning to speak my mind in certain threads but I don't feel like contradicting people that I like.

how righteous of you.

wtf?

all i'm saying i disagree with people i like

have you never disagreed with a friend or relative and bit your tongue?

I'm not known for biting my tongue. If you can't tell someone your viewpoint for fear of offending or putting them off you, something isn't right.

Anyway I meant announcing that you were having to bite your tongue all the time is righteous rather than the tongue biting alone.

Maybe I should bite my tongue?

Guest Lucy Faringold

I keep meaning to speak my mind in certain threads but I don't feel like contradicting people that I like.

how righteous of you.

wtf?

I'm not known for biting my tongue. If you can't tell someone your viewpoint for fear of offending or putting them off you, something isn't right.

Anyway I meant announcing that you were having to bite your tongue all the time is righteous rather than the tongue biting alone.

I keep biting my tongue when I'm trying to go to sleep. Never used to have this problem. I'll just half-wake-up with that horrible stabby feeling in my mouth, trying to work out what the hell's going on. Really don't want to start wearing a gum shield to go to bed.

Maybe this is my subconscious telling me I need to flame more people on WATMM.

how righteous of you.

wtf?

This is the first world problems thread isn't it?

I kinda get what you're saying, but I'm not declaring that I'm this hyper-intellegent person that knows The Truth but don't want to offend the all the pathetic little plebeians that surround me with their petty little opinions.

Rather, I was just pointing out that in society there is a balance to be struck between speaking your mind and keeping the peace (often they align but sometimes they conflict). My mother, for instance, has alot of opinions and values I don't share so I usually try to avoid discussing things we disagree on or else there will inevitably be a strain in our relationship.

There's nothing righteous about it.

He doesn't have to care, it's not like he's working out the back in that restaurant washing dishes. He's reading his book sucking a cold one, and being cool with life.

how righteous of you.

wtf?

our family are an opinionated lot. So tongue biting isn't part of my character. Which has gotten me into trouble amongst the natives many a time.

how righteous of you.

wtf?

This is the first world problems thread isn't it?

I kinda get what you're saying, but I'm not declaring that I'm this hyper-intellegent person that knows The Truth but don't want to offend the all the pathetic little plebeians that surround me with their petty little opinions.

Rather, I was just pointing out that in society there is a balance to be struck between speaking your mind and keeping the peace (often they align but sometimes they conflict). My mother, for instance, has alot of opinions and values I don't share so I usually try to avoid discussing things we disagree on or else there will inevitably be a strain in our relationship.

There's nothing righteous about it.

Its fine around your mum but I think people here can handle whatever you've got to say.

Guest isaki

nah, last film I saw was Hanna, which was quite shit... only watched it because the chemical brothers did the soundtrack

...why?

Edited by isaki