IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Anyone else have those nitghts where you're just irritable as hell? Not even sure what my deal is but I've got like no patience tonight, it was terrible when my girlfriend dragged me to Target to pick up some groceries, I wanted to run over everyone in my way with my shopping cart. But it's not like my day has been particularly stressful other than that. I need to grab a beer, and lay on the couch with some BoC or something simillar and relaxing

I'm like that for about a week if I don't drink alcohol. Part of withdrawal innit'??

I don't really drink often enough to have withdrawl, I'm guessing that although today wasn't particularly stressful it's more buildup of stress and pent-up aggression, I've been a little stressed lately.

Anyone else have those nitghts where you're just irritable as hell? Not even sure what my deal is but I've got like no patience tonight, it was terrible when my girlfriend dragged me to Target to pick up some groceries, I wanted to run over everyone in my way with my shopping cart. But it's not like my day has been particularly stressful other than that. I need to grab a beer, and lay on the couch with some BoC or something simillar and relaxing

I'm like that for about a week if I don't drink alcohol. Part of withdrawal innit'??

I don't really drink often enough to have withdrawl, I'm guessing that although today wasn't particularly stressful it's more buildup of stress and pent-up aggression, I've been a little stressed lately.

I'm glad you don't get withdrawal. It's a hell of a time... Sometimes you just need to have an angry day and get it all out of your system. Hopefully your weekend is great! =)

I was walking in front of the canabis store that opened up in my neighbourhood.

A black man in a fuzzy bee onesie was standing outside it.

In case you're having trouble picturing a black man in a fuzzy bee onesie, picture this, but replace the girl with a black man:

Animal-Costumes-Bee-Onesie-for-Adults.jp

I tried walking past him without making eye contact, not because I was afraid of him, but because I didn't want him to think I was judging him. He walked up to me and said "boo" while making a hocus-pocus movement with his hands and giving me the crazy eye. I jumped a little, and quietly yelped in surprise.

I hurried away, not feeling scared of him because he was a black man, but feeling mortified that he might think I'm racist for having jumped.

Animal-Costumes-Bee-Onesie-for-Adults.jp

simpbumblebeeman_f.jpg?w=321

(latest Abk FWP: Hiccups)

I was walking in front of the canabis store that opened up in my neighbourhood.

A black man in a fuzzy bee onesie was standing outside it.

In case you're having trouble picturing a black man in a fuzzy bee onesie, picture this, but replace the girl with a black man:

simpbumblebeeman_f.jpg?w=321

I tried walking past him without making eye contact, not because I was afraid of him, but because I didn't want him to think I was judging him. He walked up to me and said "boo" while making a hocus-pocus movement with his hands and giving me the crazy eye. I jumped a little, and quietly yelped in surprise.

I hurried away, not feeling scared of him because he was a black man, but feeling mortified that he might think I'm racist for having jumped.

Shit, didn't mean to double quote. Oh well, Friday night. Not like it matters.

Guest jasondonervan

I rode into the back of a car on my bike last night. I really smacked it hard and banged my lady bits on the cross bar. Pain.

Bikes and cars don't play well together... I'm guessing you're okay now, and weren't posting to the watmms from within an A&E department.

Either way, hope you're feeling better (and your bike didn't get totalled)

I rode into the back of a car on my bike last night. I really smacked it hard and banged my lady bits on the cross bar. Pain.

Bikes and cars don't play well together... I'm guessing you're okay now, and weren't posting to the watmms from within an A&E department.

Either way, hope you're feeling better (and your bike didn't get totalled)

I'm better thanks for your concern and the bike is ok. My only comfort at the time was that I was living a Smiths lyric.

people who come to message boards just to post facepalms about things they don't agree with. why don't you man up and explain yourself, make a fucking case , stand for something. a bunch of fucking children.

people who come to message boards just to post facepalms about things they don't agree with. why don't you man up and explain yourself, make a fucking case , stand for something. a bunch of fucking children.

But I want to make a case! I want stand up for something! But then I am afraid someone might post some stupid image facepalm post. I can't get over things like that. I get all swear-y, like I'm a fucking child. I can't man up, you see.

Are you me on a daily basis?