IGNORED

google+

kokoon

It's skipped some of my flac, but it had no problem with my 24/96 vinyl rip of Joanna Newsom - Ys, oddly. I think I'm about 40/60 flac/mp3 and it hasn't had a problem with most of them.

:derp: just looked at the errors and most of them were "error uploading file". Only 63 tracks were "unsupported format" so that's probably my wavs. Hopefully it will automatically go back and re-up the tracks that failed. I'm almost 50% done upload, but I close out the music manager a lot, especially when playing online games and such.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

Isn't that exactly what the new AudioGalaxy thing does? I've tried that to stream music from my PC to my iphone and it work good

Guest disparaissant

hahaha when i first signed up i thought i had it set to not upload anything, but apparently i did not. so for about 3 days i was like GOSH MY INTERNET IS SLOW RIGHT NOW! before i realized i had been maxing my upload for 3 days straight.

Guest Sprigg

Those of you with Android phones, this app shits all over the Facebook one. So much more streamlined and easier to use. If enough of my friends switch, I'll definitely migrate.

Guest disparaissant

okay when you make a message and it has the prompt for who to send it for? just throw someone's gmail address in there and make sure it's going to notify them. i've had a few people not get notifications, but for the most part, it's just been letting people in.

Guest futuregirlfriend

h2inv.jpg

Any message up top, some emails below, then click the green share button. Seems like it slows down after 15 people follow your invite links?

Guest disparaissant

i sent you one but no promises on how long it will take to hit you, a few other people haven't gotten my invite yet already.

Guest disparaissant

okay i guess if i tried to invite you, you might be able to just go to plus.google.com and sign up. worked for a missing sense anyway.

okay i guess if i tried to invite you, you might be able to just go to plus.google.com and sign up. worked for a missing sense anyway.

yeah, apparently this works now.

just going to http://plus.google.com and signing in

Maybe it works for you goddamn cunts but I'M all alone!!!!

you know I say cunts with the greatest amount of affection possible :flower:

I said the word cunts to a customer today, her reply was a haughty "excuse me". She got over it though, when she realised that my comment regarding having to 'deal with a lot of cunts tonight', wasn't directed at her.

drlol

yeah, apparently this works now.

just going to http://plus.google.com and signing in

Maybe it works for you goddamn cunts but I'M all alone!!!!

you know I say cunts with the greatest amount of affection possible :flower:

well i did send you a stream update that had just your email in it, so hopefully that will work as an invite when they sort it out again.

I said the word cunts to a customer today, her reply was a haughty "excuse me". She got over it though, when she realised that my comment regarding having to 'deal with a lot of cunts tonight', wasn't directed at her.

drlol

LOL

Guest disparaissant

ive tagged ye in like 4 messages chen, dunno what the fuck is up with google and hating me specifically. SPECIFICALLY.

Archived