IGNORED

google+

kokoon

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive tagged ye in like 4 messages chen, dunno what the fuck is up with google and hating me specifically. SPECIFICALLY.

I've got the invites cheers :) It's just google being cunty.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

man if they streamline this up a bit, it is TOTALLY a facebook killer.

slightly off topic, anyone tried google music yet?

I've been gradually converting my thousands of flacs to 320 kbps mp3s (using the handy dandy dbpoweramp batch converter) and uploading them to google music. the uploading is going slooow, but I'm sure that's down to my shitty isp. you can upload flacs, but it wouldn't be worth it since they transcode them to 320s anyway.

Guest Sprigg

ive tagged ye in like 4 messages chen, dunno what the fuck is up with google and hating me specifically. SPECIFICALLY.

Not just you, it wouldn't let me send messages to several peoples' emails, even after putting them in circles. :shrug:

It still hasn't passed me the thing that chen sent me.

HAH, if they fuck up this roll out, people will lose interest. Now they just think that it's an invite only beta, but in todays net, hype washes in and then flows out again, really quickly. You gotta get 'em on board whilst it's fresh. So if they haven't devoted enough resources to this, it may fail.

For example, i posted on facebook about it, and immediately had users wanting an invite. Then not 24 hours later, my sister just messaged my saying that she doesn't care anymore cause she hasn't gotten an invite. The backsliding has begun.

Now i don't know what's happening in their backend and what i said could all be moot if this is just a stutter in the rollout, or if the lag in the media hype machine helps bring it to the attention of the less sophisticated net users, round about when they actually go for real live. Or it just does well through natural growth.

We'll see (yeah, this was mostly me being a whiny bitch, cause where's my focking invite)

Guest AcrossCanyons

looks like they've exceeded the capacity again. when invites can be thrown out again would somebody mind giving me one? i wasn't too interested in this but after looking at a profile it looks quite streamlined and clean. could be good.

@ yourwordofdefence@gmail.com please.

Guest AcrossCanyons

I haven't even seen a profile yet.

osc linked his a page or so back if you want to see what it looks like.

It seems that everytime I view a profile I get an error message across the top of the screen. No indication to what goes wrong. Ah well...

Guest Mirezzi

Am I the only one who thinks, from a marketing perspective, "Google +" makes for a horrible name?

Guest AcrossCanyons

I agree with Mirezzi, also i don't like the layout and the +1 icon is horrible.

yeah fuck the +1 icon, it is so gross.

can anyone please offer me an invite? pm me for email :D

I believe it's open for everyone now.

still says it's in limited trial at plus.google.com

Archived