IGNORED

google+

kokoon

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I don't know who anyone is with all these real names being thrown around.

I wanna change to ductarqvackenstein, but google is telling me that if i do that. it will change my name for everything in that google account.

ohhh, i spent a good five seconds not finding that.

you'd be surprised the amount of people that couldn't find it :-/

Including me, i just quit looking a lot quicker. '-]

well I know who you are, so that doesn't bug me much. YOu could always just create a new google account for the good ductar though.

Uh I'm gonna hazard a guess that google's servers can probably handle you making another account. lol. just a gut feeling.

I find reddit 10x times more entertaining than facebook and google currently. the only thing that keeps fb interesting are post from watmm / music people. Also 70% of my friends do not respond to posts at all so I wonder if this is because of facebook filters or because of them having lost interest in facebook as I do

When did this filter thing start on Facebook? I only heard about it a few days ago and it really bugs me, but now I understand why certain people just 'dropped off' my feed.

some month ago. at first I did undo the filtering but today I just muted 50% of my facebook stream by hand and I now enjoy it again. fun fact: all watmm friends where not muted :cisfor:

i got in this google + thing i put some names i know in the circle ( makes me think FOOTWORK lol :emotawesomepm9: ).... now what????

Guest fondles the cat

pretty sure the circles feature will impede my ability to stalk people so for that reason i'm out

Guest Gary C

I've just realised that my parents and other family members that I don't want to see on the internet will never sign up for Google+. Factor into that the genuine retards from my childhood won't be on it either, and I think I want to delete my Facebook already.

+1

I've just realised that my parents and other family members that I don't want to see on the internet will never sign up for Google+. Factor into that the genuine retards from my childhood won't be on it either, and I think I want to delete my Facebook already.

+1

well, even if they did sign up for g+, you still have control about what posts they see and what info they see

Archived