IGNORED

google+

kokoon

I had a friend invite me and I got this error message...

"Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon."

I then tried to see a comment he posted (that I was notified about) and got this error...

"Google

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know."

:trashbear:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I was gonna take the plunge but I can't because my phone quit working last Friday. I have 2-step auth so I can't get in until I pick up my new phone tomorrow.

Guest hahathhat

remember ICQ?

must be 7 or 8 years ago and i still remember my freaking number!

me too. and if i log onto it, i still get russian spam messages. if anyone feels like me finally noticing the friend request ~6mo from now, my ICQ is 15929665.

errata: i had a dream where some jerk friends of mine stole my credit card to buy booze, then lost it at the beach. in my dream, i was calling the card company, and reciting my credit card number. my actual credit card number! i'm amazed i knew it in a dream

Guest nene multiple assgasms

errata: i had a dream where some jerk friends of mine stole my credit card to buy booze, then lost it at the beach. in my dream, i was calling the card company, and reciting my credit card number. my actual credit card number! i'm amazed i knew it in a dream

you just fell prey to one of freddy krueger's phishing scams.

Guest hahathhat

that would definitely be a lol if i'd ever seen... whatever movie that dude is from. my bad.

Nice :lol:

so did google really cock up the launch of g+? As I think delet said, in this day and age people don't have the attention span for "invite only." Seems like a dumb way to start...

while i agree that Google have made a boo-boo here, a lot of people, including many here, are under the wrong assumption that this current 'invite-only' roll out is a launch.

it isn't.

it's a Field Trial.

it's not ready for prime time, the whole point of having a field test is so that they can sort out the robustness of their servers (social networking access is not the same as search engine access), and to iron out bugs...of which there certainly ARE with Google+ at the moment.

Guest couch

Nice :lol:

Indeed, clever girl.

I N C E P T I O N

just did this Hangout thing, it was fun just like the hype machine says. [/Contributing to the hype machine]

I find reddit 10x times more entertaining than facebook and google currently. the only thing that keeps fb interesting are post from watmm / music people. Also 70% of my friends do not respond to posts at all so I wonder if this is because of facebook filters or because of them having lost interest in facebook as I do

Guest Sprigg

I find reddit 10x times more entertaining than facebook and google currently. the only thing that keeps fb interesting are post from watmm / music people. Also 70% of my friends do not respond to posts at all so I wonder if this is because of facebook filters or because of them having lost interest in facebook as I do

When did this filter thing start on Facebook? I only heard about it a few days ago and it really bugs me, but now I understand why certain people just 'dropped off' my feed.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Ok I'm in but its really lonely with no peeps in my circles.

Add me? Siirecords@gmail.com

Guest futuregirlfriend

thanks oliver whoever you are! Appreciated

No problem. I forgot to add you to my watmm circle when I invited you. Have done now though, so perhaps you'll spot some people.

Archived