IGNORED

google+

kokoon

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for me it says "Just sign in with your Google account to start using the new parts of Google."

have you tried signing in with your google account to start using the new parts of google?

yes, in fact i tried signing in with my google account and started using the new parts of google, have you tried signing in with your google account to start using the new parts of google?

Guest bitroast

I too, would appreciate an invite, if people were actually handing them out on WATMM.

^_^

yes, in fact i tried signing in with my google account and started using the new parts of google, have you tried signing in with your google account to start using the new parts of google?

He probably means digital vinyls.

Wait are people actually handing out invite on WATMM?

if so, I wouldn't mind one.

I too, would appreciate an invite, if people were actually handing them out on WATMM.

^_^

invites are no longer required. just go to plus.google.com and log in with your google credentials.

a92dv.png

No wonder WATMM loves it so much...

to be fair, that information just shows how many people are in the field test. and it's going to be likely to have a higher ratio of male users, since the majority of people that know about it are male tech geeks.

a92dv.png

to be fair, that information just shows how many people are in the field test. and it's going to be likely to have a higher ratio of male users, since the majority of people that know about it are male tech geeks.

Why you gotta take all the fun out of everything with all your nay-saying technicalities and what not? :tongue:

a92dv.png

Why you gotta take all the fun out of everything with all your nay-saying technicalities and what not? :tongue:

because WATMM, that's why :D

or maybe i'm still jealous you have Google Music and i don't :unsure:

a92dv.png

because WATMM, that's why :D

or maybe i'm still jealous you have Google Music and i don't :unsure:

That reason suffices. Carry on :sup:

:wub:

for me it says "Just sign in with your Google account to start using the new parts of Google."

have you tried signing in with your google account to start using the new parts of google?

it then takes you to a page that sits above google+ that states ...

Google+ is in limited Field Trial

Right now, we're testing with a small number of people, but it won't be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone. Leave us your email address and we'll make sure you're the first to know when we're ready to invite more people.

Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon.

I've been 'already invited' by chen, for a few days now. Not that i got an invite in my gmail to confirm this. So i hope that what he did, worked or will work.

i gotta say, it seems to be achieving critical mass. as in, most of my regular facebook people i bullshit with are there now, and i've seen looooooads of activity tonight from them. and most of them are by no means tech geeks. i can actually see this being a facebook killer now.

edit to fix unforgivable spelling mistake

i gotta say, it seems to be achieving critical mass. as in, most of my regular facebook people i bullshit with are there now, and i've seen looooooads of activity tonight from them. and most of them are by no means tech geeks. i can actually see this being a facebook killer now.

edit to fix unforgivable spelling mistake

You fixed that about 3 seconds before I posted an annoying spelling nazi reply.

Interesting that your circle has moved so quickly. I kind of want this to be a facebook killer, because chance are google will use less annoying advertising.

Don't a lot of people use facebook for games? Will this have the ability to incorporate games?

CLICK HERE TO WATER SOME_FAGGOT'S CROPS! AND RECEIVE EMAILS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!

this is why i think it'll do well, tbh.

Don't a lot of people use facebook for games? Will this have the ability to incorporate games?

they are incorporating games into it, by the looks of it. yes.

CLICK HERE TO WATER SOME_FAGGOT'S CROPS! AND RECEIVE EMAILS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!

this is why i think it'll do well, tbh.

lol you know if you could access minecraft through google+ you'd wet your knickers

Archived