IGNORED

Plaid Soundalike's and Tribute's, and Remixes and Mashup's?

Guest sirch

Guest sirch

I for one second that big style..

For now i have to put up with my own music trying to be plaid but ending up nothing like them..

http://soundcloud.com/norvum/2-days-off-demo-not-finished

Now there's an idea... why don't we make a compilation of our own Plaid soundalikes to tide us over until Scintilli is finally out :) Anyone else up for that?

Here's my latest which is kind of Plaid like...

Cheers

SK

thought these deserved their own thread! i likes 'em. good (Plaidy) stuff! :) :sup:

Guest scarkord

thought these deserved their own thread! i likes 'em. good (Plaidy) stuff! :) :sup:

Thank you so much :) Glad you like the track.

I've just uploaded an older remix I did a few years back for a competition on AcidPlanet which is another example of me at my Plaidest (if that's even a word!)

Will see what else I can dig up! And looking forward to hearing other peoples tracks too (hint hint)

Thank you so much :) Glad you like the track.

I've just uploaded an older remix I did a few years back for a competition on AcidPlanet which is another example of me at my Plaidest (if that's even a word!)

Will see what else I can dig up! And looking forward to hearing other peoples tracks too (hint hint)

sounds nice. congrats :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd give Ochre a listen if I were you - he collaborated with Benet on his last album Like Dust Of The Balance and those collaboration tracks (esp. Raido and Napolese) are VERY Plaidlike (if it's not a word it oughtta be ;). The album was (physically) released on Benbecula, unfortunately just before the label folded, but you can go here to hear it and find routes to obtaining it.

Re-reading this I sound like I'm trying to sell it to you, but take a listen and you tell me if you are disappointed!

Hmmm,

Listening to Ochre again I realise they don't actually sound like Plaid, but do have same emotional feeling and mix quality. Apologies for cross-posting on my first day as a member :rolleyes: . Still, 'tis good music..

Archived