who has used cafepress on here and whats your opinion on them?

i never orderd from tthem but personally imo i think cafepress is a big pile of garbage. i made a shirt on there and they deleted it cuz they said it was violating of a copyright but i dont see how? my shirt had on it a box with was dark blue in the top and bottom and the middle divides in half with red on the left and right it was no printing (printed on tan so it is tan) and in the blue parts it said TOMMY HILFINGER in arial font. they said its violating tommy hilFIGER but his logo is way different and his name is to. i used a diferent font and my colors where different. his is red on the RIGHT and WHITE on the left not tan

do i have a case against cafepress for what they did to my shirt? i could of potentially lost income cuz of them (i made the shirt cost $40 so when someone bought it i make alot of money). and if disney could copyright the "happy birthday" song for when they added just 1 note my difference from tommy hilfger's picture are enought to right? PLUS i heard if ur making a PARODY (which my shift could be thought as) your allowed to break copyrights however u want, is this true legal lawyers?

i heard people say cafepresses shirts are bad quality though maybe its not even worth it :shrug:

You Sir, are a troll of the highest order :emotawesomepm9:

But, since I'm bored at lunch I'll play along: You really need to be told why making a shirt with the words "TOMMY HILFIGER" and a similar logo on it is a copyright violation? Why would you do that or even think of trying to sell a shirt like that to begin with?

But, disregarding the obvious reaction you were trying to get with this thread, CafePress is shit - their laser-thermal printed shirts are pretty low quality and don't last long.

bu im not trolling ... this is a true story and my shirt didnt say hilfiger it said HILFINGER with a 'N'

here is my design (imaging the white parts to be tan cuz of how cafepress does printing)

hilfinger.png

and if u think this is violating a copyright i should sue you for violating my avatars copyright on your avatar

bu im not trolling ... this is a true story and my shirt didnt say hilfiger it said HILFINGER with a 'N'

here is my design (imaging the white parts to be tan cuz of how cafepress does printing)

hilfinger.png

and if u think this is violating a copyright i should sue you for violating my avatars copyright on your avatar

You're an idiot, and you begged me to put the Sup emoticon on the board, AND, you didn't even create the avatar yourself to begin with!

That's such a shameless ripoff of the Tommy Hilfiger (regardless of an "N" missing, which I would expect to find in the cheap knockoff shirts made in India and China) logo and brand, how could you possibly not see why CafePress wouldn't allow it?

tommy-hilfiger-logo.jpg

you guys know any better sites then cafepress i could sell my design shirts on?

Post some more here so we can all have a good laugh!

well i submited another shirt onto a site called 6dollarshirts.com but on they site they dont sell em right away your at the voting mercy of the public which i dont think doesent appreciate my designs!!! i dont think it can win but anyway this is it

mikeshirt.gif

ps cafepress deleted that 1 also

you guys know any better sites then cafepress i could sell my design shirts on?

Post some more here so we can all have a good laugh!

well i submited another shirt onto a site called 6dollarshirts.com but on they site they dont sell em right away your at the voting mercy of the public which i dont think doesent appreciate my designs!!! i dont think it can win but anyway this is it

mikeshirt.gif

ps cafepress deleted that 1 also

i would buy the mike shirt, but i'm starting to lose faith, dude—you're spreading the dupe acct behavior a little thick with this thread.

yes that mike already in my google+ from yesterday i know but joyrex asked though

i would post a new shirt if i made 1 but dident

Cafepress t-shirt quality isn't TOO bad - I made a few white-on-black shirts with them around 3 years ago and they haven't faded (much). Not sure about colours or prints on light coloured shirts.

And yeah, I wanted to make a 'batcock' t-shirt, using a modified batman logo, but they rejected it, aww.

You Sir, are a troll of the highest order :emotawesomepm9:

CafePress is shit - their laser-thermal printed shirts are pretty low quality and don't last long.

completely agree with this. I bought a few a year ago and they lasted a good month before feeling like a used dish rag

Archived