• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm not too sure about using an entire quote as the album name in this game, isn't it normally something like, the last sentence or a few words from a quote?

Most of the random quote entries on Wikiquote return stupidly long quotes that would be just ridiculous when used as album names, at least from my experience.

:emotawesomepm9:

modey's right, there should be a different rule for album name

Yes I know, when I wrote the rules I didn't mean to imply you have to pick the whole quote, I meant you had to pick at least three words from the first quote, not the whole quote. I was going to edit that a few days ago but I can't now

This wasn't done by using the randomizer but it's still an album that doesn't exist - I made it to troll this depicted friend of mine cause he always does these total poser-looks when someone takes a picture of him.

k5zTn.jpg

Aṇḍa. What a cunt.

kNBgVh.jpg

looks like the kinda shit Turkish people in their 20's play at full volume in their cars because of patriotic peer pressure telling them they HAVE to like it because it's TURKISH.

YxhkW.png

indie rock band that spews faux-intellectual pretension out of every orifice

exactly ... and it looks like the type of album I fall for because of the artwork and name whilst imagining some amazing dark ambient merged with modern classic murcof-esque glitch programming ... and then I get this.

Archived