IGNORED

Little shit of kid gets crossbowed

chassis

I really don't give a shit, I laughed and laughed some more.

San Diego police say a boy throwing rocks at vehicles was struck in the abdomen by a crossbow bolt fired by a passenger in small sport utility vehicle.

http://www.king5.com...-128674563.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/08/30/national/main20099252.shtml

Guest Gravity

Wow, that's fucking insane. Can't help feeling terrible for the kid even though he was being a complete douche. Someone just whipping out a crossbow? God damn.

jesus fucking christ road rage is retarded. so is throwing rocks at vehicles. snowballs are another story but boy did i get in shit for throwing snowballs at cars. a lot of shit.

jesus fucking christ road rage is retarded. so is throwing rocks at vehicles. snowballs are another story but boy did i get in shit for throwing snowballs at cars. a lot of shit.

lol, a cop bitched me out for throwing snowballs in front of cars when i was like 5...

also, this thread reminds me of battle royale.

It was Rambo.

The kid didn't die because Rambo knows how to kill a mother fucker when a mother fucker needs to get killed.

here in and around sydney we had a spate of rock-throwing incidents a few years back. IIRC one dude got killed from this sort of idiocy (unfortunately he was a driver). since then I always wanted to sneak up behind whoever was throwing those rocks off the overpass and push them off for great justice...or maybe just yank their rats tail enough so that they dropped the rock on their own feet.

Down here, most over passes have very high mesh fences constructed on either side now. We had similar deaths from rock throwing kids.

here in and around sydney we had a spate of rock-throwing incidents a few years back. IIRC one dude got killed from this sort of idiocy (unfortunately he was a driver). since then I always wanted to sneak up behind whoever was throwing those rocks off the overpass and push them off for great justice...or maybe just yank their rats tail enough so that they dropped the rock on their own feet.

Man, they always have rats tails, don't they, those little shits.

I remember, vividly, a kid on my 4th grade school bus who had a rats tail, and who kept smearing his boogers all over the bus windows... and these boogers had a color and a translucency that has been seared into my mind for a quarter century: his boogers were an incredibly vivid orange, a color and a clarity I could only associate with the orange-red plastic cockpit of a Construx Alien Series toy from the mid-1980s.

I remember my revulsion and how I wanted to reach out and grab that rat tail and forcibly remove it from his very scalp, as punishment for his unnaturally vivid snot.

His rat tail and his snot have scarred my very soul.

Exactly. My brain has been unable to process that for so long, and sharing it with watmm feels like-- well, not like a weight has been lifted, more like I've shifted some of the weight onto everyone else on watmm, and the burden remains but I am no longer alone.

Mind you, this looked nothing like your average slightly-bloody booger. It was orange, it was so orange.

Archived