IGNORED

CYBERDEMON DOOMSTEP (Doom E2M8 cover)

modey

Thought I'd post this in here even though I never listen to anyone else's tracks and nobody listens to mine. I've had this idea for a while to make a completely ridiculous dubstep track with cyberdemon sounds. I took it that one step further and made it a cover of the Doom E2M8 music as well. Hope you laugh as much listening to it as I did when making it!

http://soundcloud.com/pselodux/cyberdemon

you achieved exactly what you set out to do .. for this I commend you

fwd'ed to my other nerdy friends :flower: thanks man, I would totally listen to an EP of this stuff.

Hah, thanks for the listens. Thought I'd get crucified for this, to be honest! It was quite fun so I might do a few more similar tracks (maybe not all dubstep though, can't really think of anything else to do with the genre) and compile an EP while I'm pouring my heart and soul into this new Pselodux album..

Actually might chuck it on youtube as well, maybe as a response to some other dubstep remix. Dunno what though! I couldn't find any other Doom dubstep remixes.

Hahah, awesome, thanks guys. I still don't understand how people can make 100% dubstep stuff, I feel like I've exhausted the genre already with that one track. Though admittedly I have allowed slightly dubsteppy elements to creep into my songs lately.

Thanks for the listens!

Like it especially the 2nd half with that funky solo part. I wouldn't mind trying to fit this into my show on Monday. You got a 320 of this?

The mp3 I uploaded was 320, if you click download, does it come out the same? If not I'll upload it to my site.

Archived