IGNORED

Occupy Thread

J3FF3R00

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2ad914c6aba276960ff39af1522d5183.jpg

What's the source of this?

The words in that pic are from a quote from Frank Miller, I believe.

I love his work but he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about here.

2ad914c6aba276960ff39af1522d5183.jpg

What's the source of this?

The words in that pic are from a quote from Frank Miller, I believe.

I love his work but he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about here.

Frank Miller turned into a complete wingnut after 9/11. I mean, he was always a fascist, but he got significantly louder when he learned how to yell al qaeda.

while I think videos like that are more ridiculous than helpful (narrator, here's a tip: saying motherfucker every two seconds takes away from the eloquence of your statements).

he was on point in regards to the fact that with these protests, whites are now clued into what blacks and other minorities have complained of for DECADES.

while I think videos like that are more ridiculous than helpful (narrator, here's a tip: saying motherfucker every two seconds takes away from the eloquence of your statements).

he was on point in regards to the fact that with these protests, whites are now clued into what blacks and other minorities have complained of for DECADES.

:cisfor:

I don't agree. These kids aren't facing systemic discrimination like ethnic minorities are. If they were, poverty levels would change, the number of whites in jail for shitty drug busts would skyrocket, and you wouldn't be able to get a goddamn taxi. Relative poverty is a bitch, no doubt, but whites are not being discriminated against like ethnic minorities.

Also this video does far more harm than good. It polarizes the debate, when the OWS movement needs to be inclusive. And I still think it's ridiculous to compare this to a real police state - Meanwhile in Syria... Meanwhile in Egypt

And that's a good thing. Look at those numbers - 70 dead in Syria over a period of a few days (and they're rapidly heading toward civil war), 33 dead in Egypt in one night. No one wants to see that shit in America do they? Did Kent State change anything?

Archived