IGNORED

Occupy Thread

J3FF3R00

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you intentionally trolling now?

I meant every word I just said. Is it hard to believe that I am actually disgusted by a bunch of teenagers that have yet to work a day in their lives are camping out, doing drugs, fucking and leaving their trash everywhere?

I meant every word I just said. Is it hard to believe that I am actually disgusted by a bunch of teenagers that have yet to work a day in their lives are camping out, doing drugs, fucking and leaving their trash everywhere?

yeah, that 86 year old woman was such a twat. she needs to grow up and get a fucking job!

yeah, that 86 year old woman was such a twat. she needs to grow up and get a fucking job!

Actually, she should be laying down to die.

Actually, she should be laying down to die.

i was actually referring to the welfare baby comment.

so can someone tell me was Frank Miller always this much of a twat or did he just become even more of one after 9/11, apparantly to him OWS is ignoring our 'biggest threat' which is islam, holy shit frank. I never liked your comics before but jesus christ :facepalm:

Everybody’s been too damn polite about this nonsense:

The “Occupy” movement, whether displaying itself on Wall Street or in the streets of Oakland (which has, with unspeakable cowardice, embraced it) is anything but an exercise of our blessed First Amendment. “Occupy” is nothing but a pack of louts, thieves, and rapists, an unruly mob, fed by Woodstock-era nostalgia and putrid false righteousness. These clowns can do nothing but harm America.

“Occupy” is nothing short of a clumsy, poorly-expressed attempt at anarchy, to the extent that the “movement” – HAH! Some “movement”, except if the word “bowel” is attached - is anything more than an ugly fashion statement by a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves.

This is no popular uprising. This is garbage. And goodness knows they’re spewing their garbage – both politically and physically – every which way they can find.

Wake up, pond scum. America is at war against a ruthless enemy.

Maybe, between bouts of self-pity and all the other tasty tidbits of narcissism you’ve been served up in your sheltered, comfy little worlds, you’ve heard terms like al-Qaeda and Islamicism.

And this enemy of mine — not of yours, apparently - must be getting a dark chuckle, if not an outright horselaugh - out of your vain, childish, self-destructive spectacle.

In the name of decency, go home to your parents, you losers. Go back to your mommas’ basements and play with your Lords Of Warcraft.

Or better yet, enlist for the real thing. Maybe our military could whip some of you into shape.

They might not let you babies keep your iPhones, though. Try to soldier on.

Schmucks.

FM

http://frankmillerin...2011/11/anarchy

without reading any of his writings before, if someone told me 'ill bet you 1,000,000 that Frank Miller sounds like Michael Savage when he talks about politics' i would be out 1,000,000 today

damn. i kind of feel sorry for this guy.

damn. i kind of feel sorry for this guy.

haha, i could see why. It is pretty weird, you think to yourself that only the uneducated and non artists of our society think in such Fox Newsy ways, but nope they include many of those people

here is another example

Lunch With David Mamet

The dramatist says he's "crazy" about Sarah Palin.

By John Gapper

so can someone tell me was Frank Miller always this much of a twat or did he just become even more of one after 9/11,

i think 9/11 had a lot to do with it but i think the real catalyst was when he got mugged way back in the day. this was before he did dark knight. i think that event had a huge impact on his works and mindset after that.

Jealous much.

Can't wait for that goddamned batman movie.

Yeah, it's shitty that Hollywood was allowed to close a bridge (for money) but peaceful protesters were arrested, but that's life.

There was talk of protest footage being included in the film, but allegedly they decided against it to preserve the integrity of the protests.

That unmotivational poster is pretty hilarious Joyrex, but what are you saying?

Are you saying that you support a corporate controlled US government? Which is what the protests are trying to rid our nation of.

Are you saying that you support a fascist police state within the United States? Which is what we live in.

Listen to the women screaming.

Do you support the right the protest peacefully? Which is in the constitution.

Do you agree that acidphakist and yourself are on the same side of the debate? I bet you don't want to be on that side.

If the answer to any of these is yes then welcome my son. Big Brother has been waiting for you with open arms. Your family will be safe at the new encampment.

Archived