IGNORED

theyre melting humans and putting them in the water supply

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14114555

The system works by submerging the body in a solution of water and potassium hydroxide which is pressurised to 10 atmospheres and heated to 180C for between two-and-a-half and three hours.

Body tissue is dissolved and the liquid poured into the municipal water system. Mr Sullivan, a biochemist by training, says tests have proven the effluent is sterile and contains no DNA, and poses no environmental risk.

all i gotta say is WTH

It's always a big deal when people learn that water can be recycled. You know that your shit and piss is recycled as much as possible. you're drinking your neighbour's piss. Fuck you.

It's always a big deal when people learn that water can be recycled. You know that your shit and piss is recycled as much as possible. you're drinking your neighbour's piss. Fuck you.

i'm not because i buy mineral water from a shop. fuck you.

Guest kokeboka

I like the freeze dried thing better - don't like the idea of being flushed down the toilet after I'm dead. I don't like cemiteries either, they're poor usage of real estate.

maybe they're trying to figure out a way of quickly and effectively getting rid of all the corpses post 2012.

can't have all our shit stinking up the place while they're trying to get the NWO under way, hey!

that'd be a lot of Hugo Boss!

do the illuminati wear cologne?

ps. that's weird there's no spelling listed for illuminati on Google Chrome,

and it's telling me the spelling is wrong even though it's right.

I vaguely remember a docu where they cut the dead into chunks and left them for vultures to eat, maybe in nepal, I can't remember. Sounds like a good idea.

Guest futuregirlfriend

I remember reading that Jack Nicholson wants a sky burial

My body's going to medical science, from whence it sprung. Holla!

I've been meaning to arrange the same for too long now.

They just created space for another 7000 subterranean flesh storage units here, still they're digging up and fencing off land for more :(

Archived