IGNORED

theyre melting humans and putting them in the water supply

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

maybe they're trying to figure out a way of quickly and effectively getting rid of all the corpses post 2012.

can't have all our shit stinking up the place while they're trying to get the NWO under way, hey!

is anyone else incredibly bored of 2012 bullshit?

maybe they're trying to figure out a way of quickly and effectively getting rid of all the corpses post 2012.

can't have all our shit stinking up the place while they're trying to get the NWO under way, hey!

yes. sick of it. which is why i was joking! sarcasm. if you didn't get that before, you do now.

i, for one, was just getting into this whole 2012 thing

nawmean?

It's always a big deal when people learn that water can be recycled. You know that your shit and piss is recycled as much as possible. you're drinking your neighbour's piss. Fuck you.

i'm not because i buy mineral water from a shop. fuck you.

And where do you think they got that water? They magic-ed it up outta nothing.

This is why people who believe in homoeopathy are idiots. If water has a memory to remember medicine, it has a memory to remember the shit and piss that was in it too.

I don't want to have a normal funeral. I would like it to be a party. There will be a band. Party favors. Keg on the casket. Which is fine, since I won't be in it. I want to be cryogenically frozen. I'll be cryogenically frozen and kept in the living room as a reminder. My body will be standing upright and I'll have my hand out with my index finger pointing disapprovingly.

I don't want to have a normal funeral. I would like it to be a party. There will be a band. Party favors. Keg on the casket. Which is fine, since I won't be in it. I want to be cryogenically frozen. I'll be cryogenically frozen and kept in the living room as a reminder. My body will be standing upright and I'll have my hand out with my index finger pointing disapprovingly.

I like that except I think it would be a lot friendlier if you posed like Buddy Jesus.

And if you guys really want to do something for the earth:

Be a Tree

It's always a big deal when people learn that water can be recycled. You know that your shit and piss is recycled as much as possible. you're drinking your neighbour's piss. Fuck you.

this

Archived