IGNORED

When to start shaving

plisb

re: gillettes razors, there's this great radio show guy in sweden who occasionally combines science and humour, and even more occasionally trolls customer services for corporations that misuse scientific terms for their products. In one show, he calls gillette's customer service regarding an ad for gillette fusion power stealth, and quotes, "you'll really feel the difference from using manual fusion", after which he inquiries, "manual fusion, as in joining two atomic nuclei with your hands?"

i guess you had to be there

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hair is like a manly thing its manly 2 have hair thats why so many men have so much more HAIR than ladies and its natural 4 ppl to be attracted with ppl with LESS hair when theyre females because thats just a naturally feminine trait when the person has less hair its like the same as having u know nice boobies and whatever i guess but anyways its like why do u wear a bra isnt that the same thing as shaving ??? ur makin ur self look better the feminist stuff is silly imo

The syntax in your posts is getting increasingly impenetrable by the day. Are you having a breakdown? :huh:

Cant be arsed shaving my face. Makes me look young, takes ages and make your face feel like shit.

i don't shave. or extremely rarely shave. i'll trim it down but going barefaced is for faggots and women.

Agreed, I have the arse end of this to do that job

Wilkinson_Sword_Quattro_Titanium_Precision_size_10.jpg

so basically this thread is: women should only shave if they want to, but lemme just say that hairy women are gross. hahah.

i got made fun of in elementary school because i had hairy legs. started shaving them. in middle school, i got made fun of for having hairy arms. started shaving them too. it's a pain in the ass, but i've developed such an aversion to hair that i feel weird even having stubble. that's why advertising like this is unhealthy. it's making young, impressionable women ashamed of their bodies and that develops into stupid compulsions like the one i have.

however, even if advertising isn't there, other children will get the job done just fine and make you feel like utter shit about yourself.

on a side note, i'm jealous of asian women. they are (apparently) almost hairless. goddamn lucky.

i guess i based my opinion mostly on this comment (plus a few others).

women clearly shouldn't have to shave their armpits, legs, or any of that shit unless they really want to.

that said, I do feel kind of grossed out when i see a lot of hair on a lady

Guest Adjective

women clearly shouldn't have to shave their armpits, legs, or any of that shit unless they really want to.

i think that post (and mine earlier int he thread) kind of illustrates the conflict between what so many get programmed to expect vs. their common sense about body hair.

i think that post (and mine earlier int he thread) kind of illustrates the conflict between what so many get programmed to expect vs. their common sense about body hair.

i know, i realize it's not malicious. i have the same feelings. i think shaving is stupid and pointless, but i feel disgusting if i don't shave. what the hell??

hair is like a manly thing its manly 2 have hair thats why so many men have so much more HAIR than ladies and its natural 4 ppl to be attracted with ppl with LESS hair when theyre females because thats just a naturally feminine trait when the person has less hair its like the same as having u know nice boobies and whatever i guess but anyways its like why do u wear a bra isnt that the same thing as shaving ??? ur makin ur self look better the feminist stuff is silly imo

The syntax in your posts is getting increasingly impenetrable by the day. Are you having a breakdown? :huh:

im throwing a fit because christmas is so soon!!!!!!! :)

god damnit, vamos made us look like a bunch of hypocrites.. again.

I don't mind a woman who doesn't shave her pits at all.

As long it's not long enough to braid we're good.

And the pubes? Let em grow.

Legs for some reason are more problematic. I dated a girl once who didn't shave her legs and I'm not conceptually opposed to it but the sensation was not appealing. Granted, she probably thought the same about my bad teenage facial hair. It was cool, though, she listened to Napalm Death and that was enough to make her my dream woman.

Now you know!

Guest uptown devil

the maximus and sup dupes have finally been merged into one. IRARI must have gotten tired of signing in and out/switching browsers constantly.

I don't mind hair as long as the girl is attractive. I would say it's nice to have a girl that's as smooth as silk, but it's not like it's a deal breaker.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I recently got an electric razor to keep my stubble at an even 2mm at all times. It has a built in vaccum that sucks up the hair as I shave. Beautiful piece of technology. I recommend everyone get one. Unfortunately I threw out the package it came it, so all I can tell you is that it's made by Phillips. The only drawback is that it emits this horrible high pitched frequency while it's plugged in. But it's so painless and efficient that it's worth it. It sliced through my Movember stachiness like a machete through butter,

Just had a look because I'm in the market for a new beard trimmer and this vacuum business sounds ace, found this one that looks perfect

http://www.amazon.co...cp_ob_d_title_0

and also includes this delightful marketing image:

pwdDO.png

wow that looks amazing.

I usually juts shave it all off and start over because the cheap trimmer i has hurts like a mfer when i do the chin area.

I prefer my woman to have no insecurities regarding body hair. I don't usually find people who are completely blind to the fucked up world of advertising to be attractive. embrace body hair in it's humanity. But if she likes to shave/wax that's cool too.

Archived