IGNORED

women

Guest Franklin

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My girlfriend was just telling me about that "things girls say" bit after a couple girls passed us on the street saying something that reminded her of it. She assumed I had already seen it (because I see 99% of all funny youtube vids in existence via watmm), but I hadn't. Sure enough I come to watmm and see it in the first 5 minutes of logging in.

Smetty, I get caught in a similar trap all the time, and it's good to hear some similar experiences. She usually ends up being apologetic the next day, lucky for me, but can it ever be aggravating while it's happening. Our feuds burn intensely but briefly... crazy that we've been together 7 years+!

Guest ex-voto

Women can be wonderful.

I wonder who is more patient... The man or the woman? It comes down to patience and acceptance of each others characteristics. Why would you be with someone that does not fit your expectations? It is not fair towards the other person anyway to have expectations.

When you are fundamentally different, as in interpreting things differently, it can be hard to live together, since everything she interprets will be interpreted in a different way by you.

This can be really frustrating.

When you are fundamentally different, as in interpreting things differently, it can be hard to live together, since everything she interprets will be interpreted in a different way by you.

Yep, pretty much this. It's like we're speaking different languages sometimes. But i think it would be boring to be with someone that was too easy to understand all the time. I like tension followed by release. It's like muuuusic, maaan.

i almost started a thread like this a few times. if you really want to see them go apeshit, have a kid. there are days you wont even know who the hell you married.

this excites me. it'll be like having an affair . . with my wife!

I have no wife or kids

just an awesome girlfriend

she better watch out or else one of these days

i will put a baby in her

an affair requires sex. you will be the guy at the house that takes out the garbage and stops asking for sex.

i'm feelin ya jules! :beer:

weekend at the park... my daughter climbs onto the roundabout and i sit with her and we go round a couple of times and she wants off so i stop it and start to help her off. her mum tells me to back off and let her do it herself so i do as i'm told... the split second i stand back my wee one slips and falls hard onto her face, against cold hard steel. i know to try and let her do her own thing, let her explore her independence and all that but i was just acting on instinct and the thing was slippy... anyway she's a tough wee cookie so she gets over it quickly but her eye is all swollen up red and apparently her mums got some anti-bruising cream or some shit in her bag! mrsK slathers so much of it on it's going to run into babyK's eye so i go to wipe some of it off and suddenly i'm all kinds of arsehole!

i almost started a thread like this a few times. if you really want to see them go apeshit, have a kid. there are days you wont even know who the hell you married.

This parenthood thing's gonna be a mutherfucker, huh?

just understand that your woman's brain seems to completely rewire itself during pregnancy. she will change but she has to... sooner you come to terms with this the better.

edit - g'luck bob!

Guest ex-voto

@braintree

in a way you are right, but I don't like generalizations. Women sometimes can achieve their goals by playing on sentiment. They sometimes know this. They can turn into mean, greedy and possessif individuals while acting upon this knowledge.

Yep, pretty much this. It's like we're speaking different languages sometimes. But i think it would be boring to be with someone that was too easy to understand all the time. I like tension followed by release. It's like muuuusic, maaan.

Shiiiit, I can't even count how many times I've gotten in trouble with mrs. dob not for what I said, but for the 'tone' in which I said it :fail:

weekend at the park... my daughter climbs onto the roundabout and i sit with her and we go round a couple of times and she wants off so i stop it and start to help her off. her mum tells me to back off and let her do it herself so i do as i'm told... the split second i stand back my wee one slips and falls hard onto her face, against cold hard steel. i know to try and let her do her own thing, let her explore her independence and all that but i was just acting on instinct and the thing was slippy... anyway she's a tough wee cookie so she gets over it quickly but her eye is all swollen up red and apparently her mums got some anti-bruising cream or some shit in her bag! mrsK slathers so much of it on it's going to run into babyK's eye so i go to wipe some of it off and suddenly i'm all kinds of arsehole!

Holy lol

This parenthood thing's gonna be a mutherfucker, huh?

just understand that your woman's brain seems to completely rewire itself during pregnancy. she will change but she has to... sooner you come to terms with this the better.

edit - g'luck bob!

Thanks K! :beer:

i'm feelin ya jules! :beer:

perfect. this is pretty much every scenario in my life.

:facepalm:

Yeah, we're having a girl, should be a blast yeah?! She's in a breached position at the moment though and my wife's doing all this crazy ass shit to get her to flip over (acupuncture, chiropractor, some voodoo shit involving a an incense stick and her pinky toe, etc.) which of course I have to be supportive of even though a c section looks inevitable.

Calling my exgirlfriend on her bullshit invariably meant that she wouldn't touch my dick for a while. I learned this very quickly and often had to bite my tongue because apparently logic and my ex gf don't know each other. some times she'd set me up so good to destroy her sense of worth, though, that i just couldn't resist. oddly enough, once she stopped hating me for doing this she would tell me that i was right.

I don't even know, fml.

Archived