IGNORED

HELL HAS FROZEN OVER (or at least begun to ice up)

Joyrex

im joyrex u made to many colors, with so many colors its not EXCLUSIVE its just like a rack of t shirts at wal mart u should make only 1 color then everyone who is on watmm is like there in a exclusive club who only wears that t shirt

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they're nice, but I don't remember that logo, not even from my lurking days before I joined. Is it just my bad memory or hasn't this been in use in the last 5 years? I think it'd look good in black and rephlex green. :emotawesomepm9:

I like the bat/cock (front/back) idea, would buy.

Guest viscosity

can i just say i really like the subtle tile effect background on the forums. maybe its been said before, but props anyway

keep up the good maintenance, we appreciate it

So far I have the basic WATMM Records "W" logo available in light and dark colours, a few Limited Edition versions, and a few variants, and I'm open to suggestions on alternate

whoa whoa whoa, we all need to back the fuck up, Joyrex.... WATMM Records? wtf u talkin about, what records?

im joyrex u made to many colors, with so many colors its not EXCLUSIVE its just like a rack of t shirts at wal mart u should make only 1 color then everyone who is on watmm is like there in a exclusive club who only wears that t shirt

Disagree

So far I have the basic WATMM Records "W" logo available in light and dark colours, a few Limited Edition versions, and a few variants, and I'm open to suggestions on alternate

whoa whoa whoa, we all need to back the fuck up, Joyrex.... WATMM Records? wtf u talkin about, what records?

Word

logo needs to go on tha back instead of the front

I could do a variant - any suggested colour combination?

can you please this grey one, with a small black breast logo

watmm-t-aa-slte-001_design.png

well done getting t-shirts on the go but it'd have been nice to have a design comp for all the talented graphic designers here. i'm sure they'd come up with something more desirable.

Agreed

ms-Gaarg that shit up!

well done getting t-shirts on the go but it'd have been nice to have a design comp for all the talented graphic designers here. i'm sure they'd come up with something more desirable.

Doesn't mean we still can't have one and add to the line - like I said, I'm open to ideas and suggestions (I'm going to pop over to the site and add some of the suggested colour variants), so keep 'em coming!

As for memes, I don't mind them as long as they are WATMM memes - no "mi gusta" or troll face stuff. I like the bat and rooster one - very subtle.

i tried to go retro and also give a nod to jr's love of video games on these logos...

s3g8x0.jpg

I really like those - I think the vinyl printed ones are limited to three colours, but we could do a colour print - I think the vinyl print produces the best look though.

Be sure to check the store in a bit for those added colour variants!

Agreed

ms-Gaarg that shit up!

I don't think my ms-paints are suitable here as there are too many serious watmm members that would probably just like a solid design t-shirt.

For THOSE others however, me, McGriff and a few others have made quite a stock of motifs, I'd love to have that Fred's piss-boy with a watmm sign.

http://www.discogs.c...WATMM%20Records

Huh. The link to the homepage from discogs is dead.

Yeah, I never restored that page after we moved servers. It was a pretty good page, too. Soon though - big things are in the works, and hopefully some new releases on WATMM Records will be forthcoming!

logo needs to go on tha back instead of the front

I could do a variant - any suggested colour combination?

can you please this grey one, with a small black breast logo

watmm-t-aa-slte-001_design.png

Done - check the shop. I also have added one American Apparel hoodie as well - regarding the hoodie, should it have a logo on the back as well as the front? I always thought logos repeated on the back of a shirt or hoodie was a bit naff - should be something different - perhaps say "we are the music makers" on the back?

Agreed

ms-Gaarg that shit up!

I don't think my ms-paints are suitable here as there are too many serious watmm members that would probably just like a solid design t-shirt.

For THOSE others however, me, McGriff and a few others have made quite a stock of motifs, I'd love to have that Fred's piss-boy with a watmm sign.

Is that the Calvin peeing on something meme?

i tried to go retro and also give a nod to jr's love of video games on these logos...

s3g8x0.jpg

can you merge that logo into the futuregirlfriend caricature of Tom Cruise, the yo yo, and Craig Anderson?

fucking best watmm shirt of ALL TIME

I don't know if anybody asked this, but is there any reason that the stroke weight of the semi-circle underneath the W is slightly thinner than the rest of the logo?

I don't know if anybody asked this, but is there any reason that the stroke weight of the semi-circle underneath the W is slightly thinner than the rest of the logo?

oh god we are kindred spirits. that was bugging me so hard

Nice contribution Jules. I'd wear either colorway as well as Joyrex's logo.

The stroke weight of the semi-circle being slightly thinner than the rest of the logo does not bother me at all.

Archived