IGNORED

New Year's Eve

jules

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ansgaria

I think this pic pretty much describes my evening.

screenshot4.jpg

Same goes for me.

So I ended up back here at my place with the mates, mainly listened to awful music and got well drunk.

i will likely be listening to a record, and having people on my mind that i shouldn't be thinking about.

you are not over that yet holmes?

i have my days. fuck it though, right?

:beer:

I brewed up the Graff, smoked some weed, and drank some Three Philosophers and Friek. I passed out on the couch around 11 and woke up at 1, missing midnight completely. Feeling good today though! I've had far too many NYD where I wake up on the floor, couch, in my car, or even in the front yard and then proceed to waste the rest of the day battling hangovers and feeling shitty. It was nice to just chill alone, listen to music, and do what I enjoy instead of heading out into the unruly, annoying masses gathering at bars and parties to get drunk and be loud.

2012 bishes

:sup:

i went out on the 30th to see dave clarke and then tried to fire straight through with no sleep, and accordingly ended up fast asleep by 2am on new years night

there was pretty much nothing short of getting a blowjob off every member of girls aloud at the same time that could have topped dave clarkes set though so it didnt matter anyway.

Guest EleminoP

I kicked ass in super smash bros, broke into someone's apartment and stole wine, and woke up with blood all over my leg.

got very drunk and enjoyed arguments with people about movies. made animal noises talked a lot about Zen and Christianity and the end of history. went to a terrible pizza place which was cramped with scumbags and prostitutes and fratboys... happycase got in a fight with this big football player guy after petting this girl at our table on the head who he had been flirting with. well, we had to sit at a table with some other people since there were no tables left in this huge place... like hundreds of people waiting for their food. we waited almost 2 hours for pizza while sitting at this table with hookers and weird OSU locals... which will be the thing I remember most about this new years.

overall a nice time.

I think we should end with everyone celebrating at the same day. Every household should have a computer that (annually) chooses a random day of the year, and on that day (only on that day) that household is allow to celebrate.

Held a big party at my girlfriends house and DJ'd some classic funk and soul just after midnight whilst being so smashed I was trying really hard to remember what I'd already played, a mate took over with some nice drum n bass whilst my girlfriends gay best mate did some hilarious filthy bitch style MCing. I then later played any old shite (AFX & Monolith got played at some point I think) whilst off my tits (appallingly mixed) and dressed like Noel Fielding on crack!

Finally got the party hangers on to leave about 1pm, got fuck all sleep, had acquired some strange blue 'smurf snot' in one nostril and the carpet at my girlfriends house is fucked.

Managed to drag myself to another mates more chilled dinner party for new years day where we knocked back shots of 95% vol Polish vodka and I cant remember anything that happened after 11pm including throwing up for 20mins apparently.

I tried setting up a girl for a mate, I ended up going home with her. I've still got it.

you bring mike girls? nice.

Haha no. I just have a natural affinity with beautiful women (I think they pity me, I should have become a lesbian I would have been such a lesbowhore)

Played a round of golf in the morning after a bit of shopping. Went to a cocktail party at a girl's house I know. I don't often wear my suit but it was a refreshing change. Then we all went to another house party that had a bar inside which was lovely. Fireworks and plenty of drink. Home by about 4. Got up early NYD and went to Brick Lane, ending up at Fuse (East Village). Spent more than I wanted to but it was worth it.

The day after was spent watching stuff on the TV. Today was back to work and I fucking hated every minute of it.

Archived