IGNORED

GUYS IM BACK. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ME. PROBS NOT. I HAVE ?s

Guest we_kill_soapscum

Guest we_kill_soapscum

its been years! how are you guys! whats up! did i miss anything? does anyone remember me? where are all my old homies at?

lNyt7.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo! I was by your old house the other day, thought of you then. Hope you're well dude! post more, especially have parties at tandem more. or if you are let us know.

WelcomeBack1_1_xlarge.gif

Guest we_kill_soapscum

hey!!

ok so i came out to LA 5 months ago to go to rehab (lol heroin). i spent 3 months there with some skinheads and gangbangers and motorcycle club guys. it wasn't that bad and i got really good at ping pong.

now i am 5 months sober and living in Santa Barbara CA. i have a job at a website startup and i'm still making music (which has gotten much better now that i'm not all smacked out)

i do plan on going back to nyc but i gotta get a job there first. my cat is still in nyc :C

Man, I didn't even realise you'd left ! My grip with the passage of time here on WATMM is ridiculous, I'm sure the [burger] tags only left us a few months ago but I bet it's been years ....

hey!!

ok so i came out to LA 5 months ago to go to rehab (lol heroin). i spent 3 months there with some skinheads and gangbangers and motorcycle club guys. it wasn't that bad and i got really good at ping pong.

now i am 5 months sober and living in Santa Barbara CA. i have a job at a website startup and i'm still making music (which has gotten much better now that i'm not all smacked out)

i do plan on going back to nyc but i gotta get a job there first. my cat is still in nyc :C

shit son. i saw you mention opiates long ago yeah. carry your scars with pride.

*hug to yr cat*

its been years! how are you guys! whats up! did i miss anything? does anyone remember me? where are all my old homies at?

lNyt7.gif

Welcome back - read the rules - seriously, much has changed, and for the better, despite what KY and Chimera Slot Mom may have you think.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

nope have not been in the subforums

no that wasn't my track on Large Hardon comp but i'll gladly take accolades and credit etc. ill post some new stuff soon.

glad kaen still bursts thru dw, at least that hasn't changed

and maybe her name wasn't ben...she was a brunette who liked Essines....

-tips hat to Joyrex, single tear of joy falls on keyboard at sight of 'read the rules'-

Archived