IGNORED

how is your winter going?

Meadows and Labyrinths

Very true. Even Michigan has experienced record low snow fall for this year. Anyhow certain parts of NNE are about to get slammed by a Nor-eastern about time we got a snow day.

It's been the wimpiest winter ever here in Massachusetts. The exact opposite of last year's Turbo-Blizzard rape-a-thon from Antarctica.

Tomorrow's March 1st and it'll be my first day of snowboarding this year... :sad: ... :emotawesomepm9:

/First-world-problems.

Tons of snow this winter so looooots of good snowboarding has gone down, and more to come :) But unfortunately too much snow isolating the waters for any ice to freeze thicker than 2 dm around where I live... So now when the sun comes out and people will begin ice fishing, there's a high risk for someone going through the ice with a snowmobile :( Worst ice conditions that everyone I've spoken to have experienced ever.

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

lol I'm in Florida these days and every so often somebody says something or I read something like this and think to myself "oooohhh yeeaahh, its winter" Its pretty fucking relentless sunshine this way. I go back to London three times a year and it can be quite painful.

Guest disparaissant

earlier today:

2012-03-02%2015.18.53.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK, WISCONSIN

it was a super mild winter so this was a weird thing to get caught in.

Guest theSun

60 mph winds all night last night

todays forecast - 43 mph winds all day

tonight- 38 mph winds

at least it's not a fucking tornado

earlier today:

2012-03-02%2015.18.53.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK, WISCONSIN

it was a super mild winter so this was a weird thing to get caught in.

if thats where you live, it's beautiful... I'm jealous

Guest disparaissant

yeah, it's the view out my parent's back window. that's actually a lake at the bottom of the hill. there's a canal like thing, and an island in the way, but they live right on a lake. it's nuts. when i was growing up we were really poor and when i moved out, my dad got a promotion and a huge pay raise and they moved out to the country and bought a small house in a beautiful location.

i'm currently living with them while i'm in school locally and it's nice but i have been a city girl all my life and living half an hour away from civilisation is a pain in the ass even if it's rent free. moving back to the city in 2 months and i can't wait.

yeah, it's the view out my parent's back window. that's actually a lake at the bottom of the hill. there's a canal like thing, and an island in the way, but they live right on a lake. it's nuts. when i was growing up we were really poor and when i moved out, my dad got a promotion and a huge pay raise and they moved out to the country and bought a small house in a beautiful location.

i'm currently living with them while i'm in school locally and it's nice but i have been a city girl all my life and living half an hour away from civilisation is a pain in the ass even if it's rent free. moving back to the city in 2 months and i can't wait.

I'm the complete opposite. I dislike the general public so I try to stay as far away from them as possible lol.

One day, I hope I live on a property like that. Good luck with the move back to the city =)

lol I'm in Florida these days and every so often somebody says something or I read something like this and think to myself "oooohhh yeeaahh, its winter" Its pretty fucking relentless sunshine this way. I go back to London three times a year and it can be quite painful.

Want.

Archived