IGNORED

Your typing speed

zlemflolia

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. First try. Probably can't get much faster, though.

Words per minute (WPM) 69 Keystrokes 373 Correct words 67 Wrong words 2

You reached 347 Points so you achieved position 5620 of 38371 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)

1_wpm_score_BR.png

Guest bitroast

88wpm.

Words per minute (WPM) 88 Keystrokes 455 Correct words 81 Wrong words 2

You reached 440 Points so you achieved position 2077 of 39349 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)

52.. i dont like doing it this way though, it's much easier to type faster when I know what i want to say, rather than reading words off the list

meh, people type faster when it's their own thoughts they're typing out and they actually form coherent sentences...

I can pull off 120 consistently, sometimes reaching into the mid 130s. I hate the scramble of random words; the odd combinations take too much time to process. My mind keeps trying to make logical sentences out of what I'm reading. I also need to learn how to control + backspace a whole word when I fuck up, much faster to just restart a word than to try and correct it.

http://play.typeracer.com/ is another good one.

I could probably do a bit better if I could not correct words, but I correct them without thinking about it. I guess that's better typing practice, though. I did manage to get to 72 or 73.

hmm keep getting between 45-55. using a tiny keyboard and i'm hungover. pretty sure i could do better.

like i mistyped 'car' ffs

hmm keep getting between 45-55. using a tiny keyboard and i'm hungover. pretty sure i could do better.

like i mistyped 'car' ffs

45-55 is pretty good though. :)

Archived