IGNORED

Gonna be in San Francisco this weekend

wahrk

Hey guys. I'm gonna be in San Francisco this weekend for a SoundCloud Heroes workshop/summit. Anyone gonna be around? Wanna get together for some beers and hang out?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Make sure to have sex with an adorable hipster asian girl while you're there.

Damn dude. I'm visiting my parents out of town this weekend. My sister came up to SF, too.

Bad timing on my part.

come to the Twin Peaks party tonight at the red lodge in oakland, i can guarantee you sure as shit it's going to be more wild and ballin out of control than anything happening in Shitfranfagco tonight, it's one of the least sausage fest packed fun parties i've been too lately

http://www.facebook.com/events/341569229221184/

it requires a password and ill give you the address if you directly message me

Missed the posts while I was there. *snaps fingers* Sorry, Awepittance.

Bummer you were out, Braintree. Would have been dope to chill. Ditto, Goiter.

I'll probably head back to San Fran sometime. I really like it there. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I do. In the meantime, let me know if you come through Austin.

wow you really suck at requesting arrangements and then going to them.

bad wahrk!@

I was a lot busier than I expected to be. :shrug:

Plus I wasn't subscribed to this topic when I checked it just now, so perhaps when some of the forum's new changes were made, I was unsubscribed from it for some reason?

Archived