Most IDM 2013

zlemflolia

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^nice

north korean hope is idm

north korean arrogance is idm

^hopeful arrogance? If all the nations are children, North Korea is the disturbed kid with autism that everyone tries to ignore but has to be dealt with periodically. Whatever potential it has for a good and healthy existence is squandered on delusional self-praising and false achievement.

And you know those filing cabinets are just filled with stacks of unreleased afx dats

Of course. They probably figured out Melodies From Mars was only one album of a Solar System series, which they have secretly acquired, along with the hundreds of recorded demos and mixes of Ventolin for good measure.

why has no one photoshopped WATMM on every screen yet?

Has Kim Jong Un looked at WATMM yet? If not, then it is not yet worthy of being shown.

i like how those nk scientists seem to be using google earth...

Hah! I can't tell what OS they're using either...I'm really curious what programs they're running. Must suck not being able to browse facebook pics when sitting around pretending to work.

All that for a missile that failed just after 90 seconds? idm? more like faildm.

I know! The PC screens built into wooden frames, a basic Japanese office projector, four - FOUR telephones at the head table, the redundant data feeds, used bargin bin computer mouses, a mixing board...is that a fridge on the left...anyway, I'm shocked all of these resources in that clean yet dated conference room couldn't yield a successful trip into the Great People's Democratic Realm of Heaven.

hey man, if incomplete skyscrapers can win, failed missiles should be a shoe-in.

^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rwi_0DEd_0

Guest RadarJammer

Has Red Star been released/leaked to the public yet? Been waiting for that for a couple of years now.

Search thepiratebay for Red Star

Ulillillia losing every IDM tournament

Space Stations unable to put a foot in the ground

Ice Water With Ice slowly melting, on it's own, in a sad little corner

SPISH still choking

its...

Has Red Star been released/leaked to the public yet? Been waiting for that for a couple of years now.

Search thepiratebay for Red Star

Fascinating! Cool cliche name too...

Archived