Guest franco143

Guest sirch

That's a nice cover of Pencha by Autechre

definitely not hearing that, unless you meant to post this in a different thread?

'don't feed the troll'

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ruiagnelo

Damn, what an immersive experience.

Loved it from begining through end. Ross Adam's mixture of field recordings, words and music is phenomenal, very well balanced.

And Ed Handley is the only one who could write two songs based on this concept. He has a special talent for merging both electronic music and vernacular rhythms.

After all, Balil's music is alien, exotic, futuristic, in a way that makes us imagine an unknown indigenous culture, which actually becomes real through his music...

I still need to get this. haven't heard the full tracks yet. did you buy the digi? or is that vinyl out yet? not keen on paying for an MP3 with a tonne of silence at the end! hahaha :)

Guest ruiagnelo

I still need to get this. haven't heard the full tracks yet. did you buy the digi? or is that vinyl out yet? not keen on paying for an MP3 with a tonne of silence at the end! hahaha :)

I got the digital.

You should get it too, it is definitely worth it. And don't listen to Ed's tracks standalone. Listen to the whole thing. It's the true experience!

I got the digital.

You should get it too, it is definitely worth it. And don't listen to Ed's tracks standalone. Listen to the whole thing. It's the true experience!

I was gonna buy it til the guy said he might press up some 10" vinyl...

might just have to lay money down this weekend, now, and enjoy it over the bank holiday on repeat :)

I got the MP3's now :) but nice ^ . thePlaided your Plaid library is nearly reaching Alexandria-esque highs :)

oh come on sirch, i dont have more than most of the guys on here have. i just collect whenever i find them and "stack them up"

but im having doubts/anxieties that you may have some Plaid that i havent been able to acquire yet and maybe youre waiting for some day to release these most most rare ones and become a bigger youtuber!!!! :) And you may even have bought an expensive wine to open up on that future day that you ll upload all these!!! :)

Indeed. Plaid should released a compilation of unreleased and rare tracks just in your honor

what my honour pls? i dont make the channel. the subbies do it. im just a filament in a light bulb.. if there was no current for Plaid, my channel just wouldnt lit...besides, i met Andy in person and his approach to me was very warm and sincere and this made me very happy and honored. it s enough for me!

Indeed. Plaid should released a compilation of unreleased and rare tracks just in your honor

and wasnt this talked of before, like some people were claiming that Plaid were already gonna do that; release the unreleaseds?

oh come on sirch, i dont have more than most of the guys on here have. i just collect whenever i find them and "stack them up"

but im having doubts/anxieties that you may have some Plaid that i havent been able to acquire yet and maybe youre waiting for some day to release these most most rare ones and become a bigger youtuber!!!! :) And you may even have bought an expensive wine to open up on that future day that you ll upload all these!!! :)

i've got two ready for you that i don't think are featured yet... will post em this weekend for sure

i've got two ready for you that i don't think are featured yet... will post em this weekend for sure

post where? to me? wow, that'd be great!...

Archived