IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth, horses are gross

Except when they breathe on your heart. That's totally not gross or fucked up at all.

Seriously, that horse quote is the creepiest thing I've read in a long time. Who comes up with this shit?

I curse the day i signed up to Facebook. Now i think maybe ill miss something or an opportunity, but i REALLY want to permanently delete and go back to anonymity. Anyone delete themselves ? Hows it working out?

deleted every one of my (6+) facebook profiles in 2009 or 2010, can't quite remember. I had a bunch of 'facebook performance art' profiles of different fictional personas. I treated facebook just like one big platform to try and forcefeed surreal, challenging behavior down hundreds of people's gullets.

I'm so glad I stopped doing that :emb:

Guest EleminoP

546099_357555147684519_97717120_n.png

Herbs used:
Yarrow
Cedar
Juniper
Fruit trees sprigs
Birch or Ash sprigs

Use to sweep away negativity and to sweep your magic circle clean. ( Please always remeber to be courteous to our tree family and to ask permission before removing branches from the tree).

I curse the day i signed up to Facebook. Now i think maybe ill miss something or an opportunity, but i REALLY want to permanently delete and go back to anonymity. Anyone delete themselves ? Hows it working out?

deleted every one of my (6+) facebook profiles in 2009 or 2010, can't quite remember. I had a bunch of 'facebook performance art' profiles of different fictional personas. I treated facebook just like one big platform to try and forcefeed surreal, challenging behavior down hundreds of people's gullets.

Supposedly you can permanently get rid of your [ f] account by deactivating it and simply not log back in, thereby automatically deleting after two weeks of non-usage.

So that's what I did last night so I could stop bitching about it.

Hopefully when the baby is here I wont have time to research bullshit friends post on facebook (I say research..hard to find publishing right, but I knew he was WRONG. VERY WRONG. This whole Thatcher thing has gone on for too long I I keep getting sucked into bullshit statuses)

(I need to stop using brackets so much, but they're so good!)

Screenshot2013-04-17at002953-1.png

Hopefully when the baby is here I wont have time to research bullshit friends post on facebook (I say research..hard to find publishing right, but I knew he was WRONG. VERY WRONG. This whole Thatcher thing has gone on for too long I I keep getting sucked into bullshit statuses)

(I need to stop using brackets so much, but they're so good!)

Screenshot2013-04-17at002953-1.png

wtf lol

So this guy I know that went through some serious things, including heavy over-the-top lsd usage, just uploaded (and then 'shared'...) this thing:

150403_560648797308476_1232838513_n.jpg

Maybe he has completely gone off the deep end, and might continue to post stuff like this. Hopefully.

Guest Ron Manager

Supposedly you can permanently get rid of your [ f] account by deactivating it and simply not log back in, thereby automatically deleting after two weeks of non-usage.

So that's what I did last night so I could stop bitching about it.

it won't go away after two weeks. i deactivated, left it for maybe 5 months, and logged right back in when i wanted to return. i'm not sure it ever goes away.

please keep us updated, that is amazing

Yeah. I never know what to expect of him. Last times I met him he kept coming up with his own fairy tale stories and had to write them down immediately. After that he wrote blues songs of 18 minutes long or so. After that he created this character and drew adventure comics of it. After that he took pictures of everyone so he could print, cut them out, and put them in a little theater he had created on his table. After that he didn't do anything and just read Tolstoy.

He didn't upload any of that tho.

ARMY STUFF Y'ALL!

HUURAAAAAAAAA

(there's actually one on my friends-list that post all this cringeworthy shit once or twice a day)

549956_10200583322523408_2068789526_n.jp

^lolwut

Is he actually in the military? I've noticed some of friends and family of mine in the military are very apolitical and never ever post this lame "gung-ho" stuff whereas others share such stupid images as if they're ordered to. The ones who post this stuff tend to be single young adult males in the army or marines. I'm very odd in the sense that I'm a huge military history and technology enthusiast and I find all those examples as ludicrous and idiotic.

Archived