IGNORED

young men with beards

luke viia

i have a beard about half of the time. sometimes i shave once a week, sometimes i let it amble along for a month or so. i look pretty good with my facial hair at any length.

although ive been sleeping with a girl who has been a lesbian up until now, and she absolutely hates it, so ive been pretty clean shaven recently.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theSun

unless you have really curly hair that curls up and back at you. i find i only get itchy beard syndrome on my neck.

i have a beard about half of the time. sometimes i shave once a week, sometimes i let it amble along for a month or so. i look pretty good with my facial hair at any length.

this is what i was going to post.

most young skinny dudes with beards do look like douches. that being said, i'm just letting mine grow out fully for the first time. i've always hated shaving (had it short and trimmed for 10+ years), but it grows in patchy in some spots. so i decided to let it grow some length and fill out when i turned 30 about 6 months ago. i love it, honestly may never fully cut it. i'll probably have to keep it reasonably short however when i'm back on the job market after college.

if i saw me i'd probably think i was a douche. i'm still a little too young to really have a 'big' beard, but i'm definitely encroaching on that now. but.....who cares? i love it, my girlfriend hates it. but she likes me enough otherwise, and i know plenty of other girls who DO like me with a beard if she really starts to hate it. lol.

it's got bad connotations as a fad currently, but that'll pass within a few years.

btw, everyone agrees old dudes with beards is awesome though, right?

I didn't shave for about two weeks once. I ended up with a rough feeling neck and it hurt to look down, I didn't even have a neckbeard. I'm so sorry, watmm, I have disappointed you.

My beard has never itched me. Tickled, yes. But not itched.

I've heard a few people's excuses for not having a beard is the itching. I never experienced it myself but I've got a feeling you may get it if you have a weak, pussy face with no lust for the greater things in life.

These itch whiners just need to man-up, grow a beard and stop crying.

yo spratters, you can talk shit all you want, but I saw your peach face neckbeard in the recent pics thread a while ago. Weak, pussy face indeed. Beards are a cover-up, this has already been established.

ps I love you. I will not let beards come between us. Except yours, which I don't care for.

Guest od++

You could

...FAN someone with that thing

OD!!!

Hello! :D

I should have mentioned I have been half heartedly downrocking a short fairly neat goatee since late highschool. I am terrified of losing it because I just really, really don't want to know what my chin looks like.

Once I cut it too short though and managed to pretty much cut a bald spot in it and that was brilliant

You could

OD!!!

I should have mentioned I have been half heartedly downrocking a short fairly neat goatee since late highschool. I am terrified of losing it because I just really, really don't want to know what my chin looks like.

Once I cut it too short though and managed to pretty much cut a bald spot in it and that was brilliant

I got rid of mine for the first time since I was 17 earlier this year. I think you'll be fine! Surprisingly, it didn't take very long to get used to the bare chin.

You could

OD!!!

I got rid of mine for the first time since I was 17 earlier this year. I think you'll be fine! Surprisingly, it didn't take very long to get used to the bare chin.

Hey buddy :)

You're right absolutely but no one has asked me to remove it and I am addicted to it so it stays!

A guy I knew in highschool wanted to grow a tiny patch of facial hair on his face, take a photo, shave it off and grow another tiny patch next to the previous and so on and turn it into a stop motion video in which a patch of hair travelled about his face.

Years and years later, I still think of this

I still think of this

and I still laugh

Guest mafted

i'm pretty tired of hearing about beards. what is the deal with them? i guess a kind of accomplishment? i don't care who has one, how it looks, or how many people think it's funny to talk about someone's beard. i've never understood it. facebook pages dedicated to beards because .. that's funny for some reason. photoshopping beards can be cool, but i really just don't care about them. i'm glad we had this talk.

Archived