IGNORED

young men with beards

luke viia

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

styled facial hair seems to be like the average man's equivalent of makeup. if it's done right it can enchance your appearance, but if it's done wrong it can make you look like a mess.

so do whatever makes you feel hawt and sassy

styled facial hair seems to be like the average man's equivalent of makeup. if it's done right it can enchance your appearance, but if it's done wrong it can make you look like a mess.

ah, i see. so this:

ebeard2012-2.jpg

is a bit like this:

snog%2Bmarry%2Bavoid.jpg

?

ah, i see. so this:

ebeard2012-2.jpg

wouldn't such a large beard get stuck in things?

ah, i see. so this:

ebeard2012-2.jpg

wouldn't such a large beard get stuck in things?

'things' would lean out the way of such a beard. Not for fear of contamination mind. Just aot ovf respeck.

I've been doing it since I was pretty young. I like the way it looks but it's also been a passport into an older crowd for work. I wouldn't have gotten any respect at 24 otherwise.

I grew a beard for 9 months-ish, and a lot of people around me would just get delighted at the fact that I had a huge beard. Most people get happy when they see huge beards, so if you like making people happy you should definitely grow a big beard. But if you don't like it when other people get happy, don't grow a beard.

I grew a beard for 9 months-ish, and a lot of people around me would just get delighted at the fact that I had a huge beard. Most people get happy when they see huge beards, so if you like making people happy you should definitely grow a big beard. But if you don't like it when other people get happy, don't grow a beard.

Lol, i'd never thought of it like that

Guest od++

I love beards but cut mine for a woman's sake! What a terrible mistake now that she's gone ;-(

And look guys, OrangeDust is here! (OMG!)

yo yo B)

(I'm really into the sunglasses emoticon lately even though I don't own any)

get a beard to store snacks in for later. girls love beard snacks

if you have an angry face grow a beard it will make you appear jolly

Guest theSun

:emotawesomepm9:

Never bothered growing facial hair until a month ago. I cut off all of my dreads in June and forgot how baby-faced I am (Haven't had hair this short since 6th grade). So now I've grown out my facial hair and am keeping it trimmed down to an 1/8th of an inch or something using a hair clipper. Hopefully I'll stop getting carded at movie theaters.

Archived