IGNORED

french girl covers aphex twin

chaosmachine

Guest Promo

Reminds me of Stereolab but I'm thinking like whats the big deal. Yeah quite nice I suppose.

Joe le taxi anyone? Ha fuck the French! I hate the bastards! :laughing:

Wow, that was pish.

Singing about "emptying my piss pot into the cool Parisienne air" does not electronic music make.

Please ruin Icct Hedral next, and mention Onions and Gitanes this time.

Guest blutac

lol not a cover. I thought this was all and elaborate piss take everyone else was in on and you'd just posted links to aphex tracks until the vocals came. fuck this the whole beauty of these tracks is that they show how emotional instrumental electronica can be

Guest MMBKG

I often write songs to instrumental pieces.

It's not really different from a rapper writing something to a favorite beat of theirs.

Guest spike

seriously fucked to shreds, she did to these already perfect tracks. i bet aphex would love to poop back and forth forever with her.

Ok I have never heard these, or the ones from years ago but I'm gonna declare this:

Jazz band

As I find it hard to believe that ANOTHER french girl would sing over the top of Flim and Nannou. so I'm pretty sure it's the same thing.

That was my convoluted way of saying...

Jazz band

Guest felttipen

if aphex twin made a whole album with songs like nanou. the glitchy toymaker kind of thing. i reckon it would be well successful

if aphex twin made a whole album with songs like nanou. the glitchy toymaker kind of thing. i reckon it would be well successful

Archived