IGNORED

What RDJ is (almost) too embarrassing to admit you've never heard?

dr lopez

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread should be about tracks that are almost too embarrassing to admit we HAVE heard.

Like TARDIS. I had a girlfriend who was really into Dr. Who, and I was really getting into Aphex at the time. You could have imagined my face when I saw that track, finding a good way to introduce her to Aphex.

I never had her listen to it. Thank god I listened to the track just after i got that shitty idea. I can just imagine her disgusted "The fuck is this pile of shit?" face upon hearing it.

Just realized that it's not TARDIS. The track I was talking about was actually Acid Test from the same UI record mislabeled as TARDIS. Still, it was mislabeled at the time of the story and having her listen would have been a big mistake.

Anyway, TARDIS is actually a pretty nice track listening to it now.

I only listened to Analogue Bubblebath 5 a few months back, got a decent rip of it.

It's good but never worth the insanse prices it fetches on vinyl!! If I had a copy I'd sell mine pronto lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Most of the Analords.

I also haven't heard one of the Tuss's and Universal Indicator Green, but that's not embarrassing.

Anchio Arch io Son Pittore: Oh man, how embarrassing, you haven't heard the Caustic Window album that was limited to 4 copies. The nerve.

Edit: Oh, besides the track "On" I haven't listened to "On" or the "On Remixes".

Edit2:

i did listen to that analord song on youtube but it sounded like old fashioned music.

lol

(Fuck this new quote system).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived