IGNORED

What RDJ is (almost) too embarrassing to admit you've never heard?

dr lopez

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HokusPoker

Mike&Rich is brilliant. It's humour without language.

Compared to its fame, I've listened to ICBYD least, I think.

The Tuss is among his best work.

GAK is good. So is Melodies from Mars. Drukqs has its moments, but it's not consistent.

I don't have his entire catalogue, so most embarrassing would be Mixes for Cash probably. Never planned to spend money on remixes though and what I've heard didn't change my mind yet.

• 2 weeks later...

There's supposed to be a Lush Remix version of the Kickass Violin Solo track. It was on some promo tape which was given away along with some obscure music magazine. Can't remember which one it was.

:cisfor:

There's supposed to be a Lush Remix version of the Kickass Violin Solo track. It was on some promo tape which was given away along with some obscure music magazine. Can't remember which one it was.

:cisfor:

It almost made it to one of the issues of Wire Tapper but didn't, but I think if you know Simon Reynolds' soulseek username, you might be able to find it, if you catch my drift.

Thanks for the extra info! I can only catch drifts when I'm on my surfboard though.

*plays kickass piece of violin music*

edit.: LOL at youtube! That clip is a wattem overload.

Guest Social Spastic

your all saying you haven't heard this release or that release. just get them torrented and give them a listen. heard interviews with vibert basically saying they ( him and aphex ) couldn't care less if people download there music.

listen to it any of it by anyone ... downloaded some duke ellington the other day. great

• 4 weeks later...

In all honesty, I still haven't heard a lot of things like the Analogue Bubblebath series, or Universal Indicator, or Diceman, or GAK.

That Terravita remix is well, just hilarious. Not just because I find brostep generally laughable, but because ZOMFG LETS MAKE A MASSIVE RAVE ANTHEM OUT OF A GENTLE PREPARED PIANO INTERLUDE

Archived