IGNORED

So I'm walking through town today and I made a decision

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

I decided, that yoga pants, are without a shadow of a doubt, the best invention ever. I hate going into the centre, it's so busy and full of unhappy, miserable, rude people. It's like everyone is having a bad day in this town, and I really don't blame or judge them for that, living here you would be out of place to be anything other than.

Then I start seeing women, in yoga pants, everywhere and omg I was filled with joy.

i'm also a fan of these so called yoga pants. i thought they were just leggings but obviously i was wrong, so wrong.

anyway, i like 'em! (on girls). (not fat girls).

percentage of women who wear yoga pants daily: 50%

percentage of women who should wear yoga pants all the time: .0001%

therein lies a problem.

so many overweight girls are pushing the tensile strength of their cheap leggings/yoga pants to breaking point... makes them see-through and it's like a car crash i have to look but i'm like...

wtf-face.jpg

i must live in a place where women do yoga in yoga pants because i only saw one unfit girl wearing them today and it was still sexy

If those sluts didnt want me perving and wanking over them they shouldjt have worn such immodest clothing those fucking whores they bring it on tyemselves acting as if they can wear whatever they like and not get jerked over

Bunch of creeps itt get fucked

Archived