IGNORED

iPhone 5

J3FF3R00

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Apple Peakedhttp://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/22/opinion/nocera-has-apple-peaked.html?_r=1?

I don't really care for TouchWiz, that's why I'm running AOKP stock Jellybean. Google Now is a huge plus. Today it told me it was time to leave for an event despite the fact I was at a pace I'm not normally at. Got is there right on time!

I don't think so. my 4S has absolutely no scratches on it and neither did the 4, or my old 3G before that. I don't treat my phones roughly, but neither do I wrap them in cotton wool and handle with kid-gloves... they've all sat in my pockets with keys and lighters and stuff and non of them has a scratched screen - obviously the glass used is scratch resistant and toughened and it seems to work very well.

if you care about scratches on the aluminum back of your phone?

The durability tests for the iPhone 5 are coming back great, in terms of coming out of drop tests with a functional product. People who care more about a few minor scratches on the back of their device than they do about having a robust product that can withstand a fall really fuck my shit right up.

Gorilla glass is hard to scratch but it will shatter. Aluminum scratches but it's hard to shatter. The new design is definitely a positive development.

This guy is pretty fucking insufferable, but here you go:

•  

There's nothing really interesting about it that would make me want to buy one. The OS seems pretty tired and dated now.

Also, fuck itunes.

good arguments. you've certainly convinced me...

Archived