IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

wtf you work for nasa? that's fucking awesome. do they give you a coffee mug with nasa on it? do you have to wear a tie? apparently not. you should though.

believe it or not we have no dress code. im actually one of the nicer dressed people in my branch. a lot of the guys wear jeans. and no, i dont have a coffer mug. id have to buy that...Thanks Obama. lol

oh and in case anyone is wondering, the thing in the bubble wrap is our new flight simulator. i work on the one thats in front of the flat screens.

oh man you should pitch returning to white shirt and black tie. and hornrim glasses. it gives workers self-respect. that's why nasa was so successful, cuz you all looked like this:

662790main_lcc-apollo.jpg

Guest Frankie5fingers

wtf you work for nasa? that's fucking awesome. do they give you a coffee mug with nasa on it? do you have to wear a tie? apparently not. you should though.

believe it or not we have no dress code. im actually one of the nicer dressed people in my branch. a lot of the guys wear jeans. and no, i dont have a coffer mug. id have to buy that...Thanks Obama. lol

oh and in case anyone is wondering, the thing in the bubble wrap is our new flight simulator. i work on the one thats in front of the flat screens.

oh man you should pitch returning to white shirt and black tie. and hornrim glasses. it gives workers self-respect. that's why nasa was so successful, cuz you all looked like this:

flol ill bring it up at the next meeting.

Figured id post a few pics of me at work. working at NASA can be sooooooo boring. lol

I got a tour of our hanger today, and this was what i was allowed to take pictures of. hope no one minds that im not in most of em. but i figured that you guys would like to see some of this.

so what's the deal on UFOs?

Let us know when you find the ship

max-held-in-the-base-waiting-for-david-f

Guest Frankie5fingers

Figured id post a few pics of me at work. working at NASA can be sooooooo boring. lol

I got a tour of our hanger today, and this was what i was allowed to take pictures of. hope no one minds that im not in most of em. but i figured that you guys would like to see some of this.

if your willing to get in the van ill tell you everything i know...

Secret-Service.jpg

Edited by Frankie5fingers

if your willing to get in the van ill tell you everything i know...

Secret-Service.jpg

Craig?

I just want to say that nothing will ever beat BMC (or 2WV) drunk on the way home pictures. Nothing.

I appreciate this...

One day I'll post another adventure. Perhaps even tonight - I do plan on getting savagely drunk...

flol ill bring it up at the next meeting.

It's crazy we went to the moon back then. No graphing calculators back then - just slide rulers and some German scientists we captured in WW2.

That hanger tour is pretty cool - I'm a big nerd for aircraft and it's neat to see pics of the S-3. Most of them were retired prematurely by the US Navy.

Edited by joshuatx

Guest Frankie5fingers

It's crazy we went to the moon back then. No graphing calculators back then - just slide rulers and some German scientists we captured in WW2.

That hanger tour is pretty cool - I'm a big nerd for aircraft and it's neat to see pics of the S-3. Most of them were retired prematurely by the US Navy.

i was just saying this not too long ago. back then when we wanted to do something, we did it. when JFK said "I want to put a man on the moon by the end of the decade" we did it. there really isnt any unity or strive like that anymore, at least not as strong as it used to be. its kind of unfortunate. hopefully the Mars mission will change that. though it is nice to see private companies like Virgin taking an interest in space. i think most people dont understand the amazing advancements in technology that occure with space research.

The S-3 is amazing up close. unfortunatly it was being preped for flight so i didnt get to sit in the cockpit. though they said that if somehow they can get me a medical they'll let my fly with them. i doubt itll happen though, im only here till the winter. but if by some off chance miracle happens ill try and get some pictures.

If I worked for NASA, or even just walked by some NASA people on the street, I would ask them for this cap:

d5be5b27afd37f227a5a6a00122a1ae69908d845

It's so shiny and dark and spacey.

Edited by baph

woah that's a bit big!

Said MadameChaos, never

lol

*throws sausage down hallway*

hey!!! don't appreciate the lewd humour, i'm a lady!!!

sorry

Sparkle%20Cat.gif

Rose-Glitter-Animated-Graphics-And-Gifs-

glitter-graphics-hearts-619092.gif