IGNORED

Datach'i - Non-Dairy Buttering

Guest datachi

Datachi, i love you dude the track is sick as fuck, i'm looking forward to this new album

i got your mindblowing and teeth grinding mmale/ffemale, one of the best planet mu releases imo, thanks for the good times!

cheers

Datachi, i love you dude the track is sick as fuck, i'm looking forward to this new album

i got your mindblowing and teeth grinding mmale/ffemale, one of the best planet mu releases imo, thanks for the good times!

cheers

I second that.

Very enjoyable listen; thanks so much Datachi! The mouth based 303 line is so great!

The Elements is a favorite of mine; I really enjoy your bombastic style. Quite a Matmosesque idea culling together an album of mouth sounds...

• 4 months later...

Damn, a google search for Trustice brings me to either Datach'i's soundcloud, or this thread. I'm really anticipating this album.

And hey, Datach'i! wearealwayswellthankyou was the first electronic album I ever bought (I bought it because I recognized your name from David Firth's Burnt Face Man Cartoon). Thanks for the good times, I still remember the first time I ever listened to "Merrily We Roll Along".

• 2 years later...

Wait, people make music with modular equipment? Wowsers!

Siris, need some new Datach'i. Mmale & Ffemale is one of my favourite albums ever, although this new style is nice too.

New Datach'i track called 'Monarchs'. Very lush, reminding me of Ae's Viral Rival remix a tad:

Modular Datach'i album on the way according to his FB!

From his facebook status:

hey guys, so this is the first track Ive released as datachi in nearly 10 years smile emoticon FREE download of this track linked in the vimeo description if anyone wants it. modular datachi album coming soon!!

Which is not true because the track he posted in this thread was from 2007!

A MUSICIAN THAT MADE A CLAIM THAT IS NOT 100% ACCURATE! JOHN ERLICHMAN WHERE IS JOHN ERLICHMAN!

:dadjoke:

lush track btw

New Datach'i track called 'Monarchs'. Very lush, reminding me of Ae's Viral Rival remix a tad:

Modular Datach'i album on the way according to his FB!

From his facebook status:

hey guys, so this is the first track Ive released as datachi in nearly 10 years smile emoticon FREE download of this track linked in the vimeo description if anyone wants it. modular datachi album coming soon!!

Which is not true because the track he posted in this thread was from 2007!

A MUSICIAN THAT MADE A CLAIM THAT IS NOT 100% ACCURATE! JOHN ERLICHMAN WHERE IS JOHN ERLICHMAN!

:dadjoke:

lush track btw

Well he never 'released' that mouth-sounds album. I wish he would though as the OP track was amazing iirc.

Well he never 'released' that mouth-sounds album. I wish he would though as the OP track was amazing iirc.

Yeah I was just being facetious. I remember the mouthy track, wasn't bad. Eventho I'm not so keen on mouthy stuff, I was (and am) still curious to hear a Datach'i album like that.

Archived