IGNORED

Where would you like to live?

zkom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't live too far inland, it creeps me out.

It depends. Tibet and Central Asia fascinate me...Nebraska not so much...

But I am married to the sea, joshua

I am not married to the yak milk

I can't live too far inland, it creeps me out.

It depends. Tibet and Central Asia fascinate me...Nebraska not so much...

But I am married to the sea, joshua

I am not married to the yak milk

new favorite quote

I'm partial to seaside myself. I like being less than a day's drive from it, even if it's the Gulf

I don't really like Berlin all that much. I've been there four times, but I'm not feeling that buzz that everyone else seems to feel, the only place I liked was little turkey... Oh well. Reykjavik isn't all that hot either, Iceland is fucking beatifull, but Reykjavik is just plain ugly. Some cozy cafes and whatnot, but what cities don't have that? San Fransisco seems really nice, but I've never been there, Lisboa or Bilbao, maybe Barcelona if it hadn't gotten so cheezy in the last decade. I don't know, somewhere warm with a shoreline, I can't cope with not being near the coast. I am actually quite content with the place I live, even though it's a small, cold and rainy town, I guess there's something wrong with me. I'll try somewhere else when my kid is all grown up, for now I've got to stick around.

Archived