IGNORED

Ghost in the Shell - Arise

takeshi

But it's Cornelius! The guy is amazing. Looking forward to this, even though I never really paid attention after the first film, I think I read some of the manga way back when.

• 4 weeks later...

I've only ever seen the first movie, but loved it and have seen it at lest 3 times. Need to dig deeper into this soon. Is everything worth watching?

Short answer is yes, but Innocence gets waay to philosophical, even for Mamoru Oshii. Stick to Stand Alone Complex if you want good stories and good action.

batou is the central character. they have that scene with batou's dog, the basset hound, which is probably the most expressive character in the film. there's a real anachronistic vibe to a lot of that movie. reminds me of julius deane's office in neuromancer.

I love both the first and second movies, but prefer the first. It has a much more ambient quality to it.

I've only ever seen the first movie, but loved it and have seen it at lest 3 times. Need to dig deeper into this soon. Is everything worth watching?

Pretty much everything GitS is good. Read the manga, too.

• 3 months later...

Archived